Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, I can already imagine you being shoved from behind and the screen getting destroyed from being smashed off the barrier :LOL:

Good point :chuckle:

May well end up not doing it if it seems like it won't work out tbf, I'll just have to guage it when I get there. Just figured it'd be nice for people to have a recording of the whole gig, instead of having to rely on clips or Muse/Tom's endless promises.

I haven't received anything yet. Isn't the deadline soon?

Wasn't there a Twitter account which was handling any voting queries? If someone could remind me of the name I'll give them a shout regarding yesterday's ticket drop.

The deadline is either this Tuesday I think or next Saturday. Can't remember off the top of my head and can't find where I read that either.

https://twitter.com/settheset

Edit: Correction, Friday the 11th is the final day to submit votes.

Edited by ryanp16

I haven't received anything yet. Isn't the deadline soon?

Wasn't there a Twitter account which was handling any voting queries? If someone could remind me of the name I'll give them a shout regarding yesterday's ticket drop.

There is an email address for setthesetlist to ask for help but without a code from Ticketmaster there's not really anything they can do.

contact@settheset.com

I have a situation here with my friend and I, both having bought 2 tickets for himself and the other one. How did the guys who resold their ticket via ticketmaster managed to do so? I can't find anything on their website explaining how...

If I ever manage to get ticketmaster to put them back in retail, I'll tell it here, if anyone is interested :)

edit for the question over me:

Row and seat number for General Attendance are part of the ID of the ticket, and from my understanding they have no use for you.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but to people with stalls tickets: do you also have row and seats numbers on your confirmation email? It's making me a bit nervous.

That was something I was a little unsure of as well. I'm in 'level 3 stalls-standing' but I've also been given a seat.

Am I right in thinking all of level 3 is unreserved seating/standing once all the seats are gone?

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but to people with stalls tickets: do you also have row and seats numbers on your confirmation email? It's making me a bit nervous.

Yeah i have it too, ticketmaster have said it's so they keep track of how many are sold etc. So no need to worry, as long as it says stalls that's where you'll be! 🤘

That was something I was a little unsure of as well. I'm in 'level 3 stalls-standing' but I've also been given a seat.

Am I right in thinking all of level 3 is unreserved seating/standing once all the seats are gone?

Yeah i have it too, ticketmaster have said it's so they keep track of how many are sold etc. So no need to worry, as long as it says stalls that's where you'll be! 🤘

Thanks! :happy:

I have a situation here with my friend and I, both having bought 2 tickets for himself and the other one. How did the guys who resold their ticket via ticketmaster managed to do so? I can't find anything on their website explaining how...

If I ever manage to get ticketmaster to put them back in retail, I'll tell it here, if anyone is interested :)

edit for the question over me:

Row and seat number for General Attendance are part of the ID of the ticket, and from my understanding they have no use for you.

Hey, if you have a spare ticket, I'd be happy to buy it from you and save the hassle with Ticketmaster, or you just want to do it that way!

Been desperate to find a ticket somehow ! :)

Hey, if you have a spare ticket, I'd be happy to buy it from you and save the hassle with Ticketmaster, or you just want to do it that way!

Been desperate to find a ticket somehow ! :)

Ravichou needs to ring Ticketmaster with colonizedminds card details and they refund the original buyer and charge the new card details. A few people have done it. You can't just buy the ticket from him, it has to be paid with your card.

Ravichou needs to ring Ticketmaster with colonizedminds card details and they refund the original buyer and charge the new card details. A few people have done it. You can't just buy the ticket from him, it has to be paid with your card.

Ok, I did read that further up, more than happy to do that but wasn't entirely sure if he was attending himself and a +1 had pulled out, if that's the case, surely I just need to attend with Ravichou and enter together? Or am I wrong there?

(I PM'd you Ravichou)

Ok, I did read that further up, more than happy to do that but wasn't entirely sure if he was attending himself and a +1 had pulled out, if that's the case, surely I just need to attend with Ravichou and enter together? Or am I wrong there?

(I PM'd you Ravichou)

Ah yes you're right. If that's the case then yes you'd just need to pay for the ticket and go in with him.

Yeah, seat numbers on GA/standing tix are pretty common tmk. Mine from Manchester Academy '15 has Seat 16 on it. The 'Level 3' part'll just be the price level, if it says Stalls Standing then that's defo where you are.

Less than two weeks boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys :facemelt:

Ah yes you're right. If that's the case then yes you'd just need to pay for the ticket and go in with him.

^^

Yeah, seat numbers on GA/standing tix are pretty common tmk. Mine from Manchester Academy '15 has Seat 16 on it. The 'Level 3' part'll just be the price level, if it says Stalls Standing then that's defo where you are.

Less than two weeks boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys :facemelt:

^^

This really helps, I got myself so confused yesterday when I saw a seat number even though I could have sworn it was a GA ticket drop. Then again, yesterday was absolutely mental.

Just need to sort the voting out and things will be allll good!

Out of curiosity, what would constitute as a disappointment for y'all with regards to this set?

'Cos I wrote out a 'worst case scenario' one last night and realised I should probs adjust my expectations a bit 'cos it could easily be possible. I'd hate to show up expecting multiple rarities that have either never been played or not popped up in 10+ years (which is where my expectations had started to skew) only to get maybe one and the rest of the set be a few hits and rarities that popped up during Drones.

I'm genuinely just happy to be there. I'm not expecting too many super ultra rare songs like Glorious or FAWY. Showbiz is going to be close to the top and I still don't think they'll do it BUT if they play a lot of the Psycho tour rarities I'll be made up. I'd say Dead Star, Assassin, Fury and CE are pretty much locked in, throw in Muscle Museum and Futurism and it's a :awesome: for me.

Basically, I think it'll end up like Zepp and Montreux. I would love them do completely do away with the expected 5-6 hits and just go for it but I think that's unlikely. I'm expecting Psycho, SMBH, Uprising, TIRO, Knights, PiB and maaaybe Dig Down to be in there but I won't mind on the night.

Edit: Also, this news of MK Ultra and Hoodoo not being on the voting list is very upsetting.

Edited by cyborgninja117

Probably doesn't mean anything but I noticed on the last gig before SBE they riffed Micro Cuts and Agitated. I know they always do a few riffs at the start or end of Stockholm Syndrome recently but this seems very unusual.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2017/parc-jean-drapeau-montreal-qc-canada-be53d8e.html

Stockholm Syndrome

('Micro Cuts', Rage Against the Machine's 'Freedom', 'Reapers', and 'Agitated' outro)