Feel free to delete this post if it's too off topic, but....

Is there a list or website or something where we count how often a song has actually been played live yet? Because, I know the songs that I've heard live but I have no idea what songs are rarities and which are not. We are a very well organised fandom, so I'm pretty sure someone's put some stats together somewhere at some point. :p

Is there a list or website or something where we count how often a song has actually been played live yet? Because, I know the songs that I've heard live but I have no idea what songs are rarities and which are not. We are a very well organised fandom, so I'm pretty sure someone's put some stats together somewhere at some point. :p

Can see them all under artist statistics here: http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/muse-53d6ebd5.html

Also http://www.musewiki.org/Category:Never_played_live but I'm not sure how up to date that is

tbh, setlist fm makes a pretty good job of it.

This is the most detailed map I can find. You can work out where your seat is roughly just by looking between the seat numbers.

https://www.eventtravel.com/upload/images/Seating%20Plans%20(2)/Shepherds-Bush-Ga.jpg

I'm Level 2, GA1, 167, yet from what I can see this doesn't exist in level 2.

Okay so question for people: How likely are seats to still be fun? I've only ever been in seats once at a gig before, and absolutely no one was standing in the entire arena, except the two people standing directly in front of me so I couldn't see shit. I guess since this is a hardcore fan gig everyone will be standing and I wont have to deal with any casuals telling me to calm down when Showbiz starts and having them talk through all of HCM?

I also have the option to give the ticket back to ticketmaster and try again on Friday, but that's very risky business...

I'm Level 2, GA1, 167, yet from what I can see this doesn't exist in level 2.

Okay so question for people: How likely are seats to still be fun? I've only ever been in seats once at a gig before, and absolutely no one was standing in the entire arena, except the two people standing directly in front of me so I couldn't see shit. I guess since this is a hardcore fan gig everyone will be standing and I wont have to deal with any casuals telling me to calm down when Showbiz starts and having them talk through all of HCM?

I also have the option to give the ticket back to ticketmaster and try again on Friday, but that's very risky business...

I've been seated at a few of the stadium/arena shows I've been. I have never sat in my seat whilst Muse have been on.