wheres this R&L presale then? god sake

Normal presale was late so wouldn't be crazy for the same to happen with that.

Would it let us know when all presale tickets are sold out?

Nah you just kinda assume. I mean, you can only hold tickets for a few minutes so I don't imagine any are gonna be popping up now.

I got level two and don't have a row or seat number so can only assume for the moment that it's gonna be standing or unreserved seating, as far as I can tell there isn't any more specific information right now :S

I got level 2 and it says row GA0, seats 180 odd. I'm hoping we'll get allocated some seats soon. I've had that happen on a presale years ago I think

Actually just checked again and it says level 2 unreserved..

Never been shepherds Bush before, can level 2 be standing or seating?

Edited by K41

oh right I'm looking for people for level 1 or 2?? anyone??? I really want seated tix but I need to know if we can pick seats lol

I got level 1 row B. Yes the tickets are numbered but I got them from "best available". Trying to pick your own seat on ticketbastard is incredibly difficult for any gig let alone this one.

Well, as someone who lives minutes away from Shepherd's Bush Empire, that was a stressful morning that's happily just worked out ok.

I guessed the presale code on my fourth attempt, having not received it ('ByRequest', 'Muse', 'ShepherdsBush'...oh right, yeah) but by then I was too late to get tickets, and spent the last hour or so miserably refreshing and ReReReReCaptchaing without any luck. so As 10am ticked past I assumed the Reading presale had been abandoned or something as no codes seemed available and no emails were arriving.

Then I get my link from Reading, click through and easily get a Stalls Standing ticket. My wallet is worryingly empty now, but first time I've seen them in four years (Emirates 2013) and looking forward to hearing some rarities before the big gig at Reading later in the month!!

Holy shit what a stressful cock up.

After all that I get a ticket through a R&L ticket link from Reddit.

It is worth noting that I have a Reading ticket, but I don't think it;s required (i;m pretty sure I bought Reading ticket through Seetickets).