So their only fault would be that it was 10 min delayed. Those of you who didn't get ticked (me included) wouldn't have had a better chance at getting one if they opened it exactly at 9.

But people will be angry they didn't get a ticket, I get it.

I got a ticket and I'm still pretty pissed that they didn't go on sale until 9:10. It's pretty unprofessional. What if I had given up and come to post here, only to miss when they actually went on sale? If they go up at 9 and they sell out, fine. But to go up at a completely random time is unacceptable.

'Type: Muse Fan Club Presale Ticket

Details: Incl. 1.00 Levy, Price Level 3, Stalls Standing

Ticket Price: £85.00 x 2 = £170.00

Service Charge: £2.55 x 2 = £5.10

Facility Charge: £1.00 x 2 = £2.00'

My email says stalls standing and level 3 so literally no idea whether I'll be down the top or down the bottom? Meh, don't care.

Everyone who got the email knew when the presale was gonna be. Not showing it on the site until it was time probably just saved the site from crashing by people trying to get a ticket without the correct password. So their only fault would be that it was 10 min delayed. Those of you who didn't get ticked (me included) wouldn't have had a better chance at getting one if they opened it exactly at 9.

I think it's also the fact that the code was generic and didn't offer any exclusivity to long term fans. The Psycho Tour was handled much better and I see no reason why this couldn't have been the same.

Add on top of that the constantly changing ticket prices and then the website not refreshing until 10 minutes after the presale was supposed to start - I'd say people are justified in being annoyed.

Everyone who got the email knew when the presale was gonna be. Not showing it on the site until it was time probably just saved the site from crashing by people trying to get a ticket without the correct password. So their only fault would be that it was 10 min delayed. Those of you who didn't get ticked (me included) wouldn't have had a better chance at getting one if they opened it exactly at 9.

It wouldn't have given me any more chance, but it would have stopped me wasting an extra ten minutes of my work break which I'm using at the start of the day for this. Gonna be a long day now.

Oh well. I shall try again on Friday. There were probably only about 200 tickets just now anyway.

By the way, street signs, buses and cars can all go fuck themselves.

TOTALLY!! I feel like I get punished extra, I buy gig tickets multiple times a month, and I spend A LOT of fucking money on TicketBastard, but it seems the more I use it, the worse it gets.

I think it's also the fact that the code was generic and didn't offer any exclusivity to long term fans. The Psycho Tour was handled much better and I see no reason why this couldn't have been the same.

Add on top of that the constantly changing ticket prices and then the website not refreshing until 10 minutes after the presale was supposed to start - I'd say people are justified in being annoyed.

Are we sure ticketmaster were in charge of making the code?

And the ticket prices changed once, and that only meant that the most expensive option which we didn't even know what it was disappeared. The standing tickets for example always had the same price.

But yes, they did start 10 minutes late.

How do you get around having to put that 'are you a robot' thing in and pick the pictures, that kept making everything take longer

Yes that's what I want to know. Fucking thing keeps asking me to prove I'm not a robot. You'd think they would know after 20 times...

And the thing is, I don't trust those pictures, I think it's a way of teaching computers what a car or a store front looks like on a picture, and being a little paranoid about AI, I don't want computers to learn those things. So I don't want to do it right, but if I don't then the thing won't let me pass and I don't get tickets.

Which I didn't get anyway because it took too long to prove I'm not a robot! ARGH!