My mate has our Reading tickets connected to his profile, but I just went smoothly through without any sign of having a ticket. Don't know if it's gonna be a problem in the door of the SBE.

Unlikely - at least I hope.

They will only check the card you paid for the SBE ticket with - which could easily be a diff card to the Reading/Leeds ticket anyway.

Okay wtf is the deal with wrong tix. My gf selected stall standing, ended up with seats, same happened someone else, and another person ends with Belfast tix? My friend also said by the time she got to checkout it was Reading tickets in the basket!! Ticketmaster have been on hold for the past 30 mins.

Unlikely - at least I hope.

They will only check the card you paid for the SBE ticket with - which could easily be a diff card to the Reading/Leeds ticket anyway.

Just think I'm gonna bring a copy of our Reading tix plus a copy of my mate's credit card. Anything to be at this fucking show.

LaResistance - Massive thanks for posting the Reading link, i've signed up to the forum just to say thanks.

We were lucky enough to see Muse at RAH years ago, never thought I'd see them in a smaller venue!!

Great for the real fans to get tickets, and so we can vote for some rarely played songs, ideally would love to see tracks i've not seen before.

hope were all voting for "Showbiz" and "The Small Print"

On board for Absolution as well but did see this once before

All jokes aside I wouldn't mind dig down, in my quest to 'collect' songs live I'll need to see it (although they'll play it at Reading...).

Ha! I guess so, but over the years I've been lucky to see Dead Star 3 times, but fairly certain that will be quite high up. Let's be real though, the only logical choice is FAWY :)

Ha! I guess so, but over the years I've been lucky to see Dead Star 3 times, but fairly certain that will be quite high up. Let's be real though, the only logical choice is FAWY :)

Same here, I've managed to see a lot of rare songs over the years so my votes would actually be quite different to some others.

FAWY is the obvious choice for all, as is TSP.

There's still tomorrow and Friday!

I know there's still Friday and I might even have a better chance if anything, but I'm an anxious soul who starts to give up/panic at the first sign of trouble :chuckle:

Don't TM have their own presale, or did I read that wrong?

I can only see the two that have already happened on the 'onsale times' bit.