So my gf clicked stalls standing but somehow was given a seated ticket. Kinda sickened. Since it's paperless tickets I'm assuming I can't give them back for resale?

We've been given Belfast tickets!! On hold with TM now to understand what the hell is going on

So my gf clicked stalls standing but somehow was given a seated ticket. Kinda sickened. Since it's paperless tickets I'm assuming I can't give them back for resale?

Check the paperless FAQs. It says that you can ask Ticketmaster to resell them and once they've resold them you'll get your money back.

Level 1 seating: 104 Pounds total per ticket, seats automatically selected.

Wanted standing, but on the bright side, now I can arrive at 7 pm rather than 7 am...

oh man..... were you front row though? automatically selected seats, officially annoyed.

did you find out before paying?

K I'm gonna give up.

Well...at least I'll be on my laptop on Friday? Think I'm gonna use Livenation (which didn't even get the presale?) in the hopes that it's less busy and doesn't have that captcha shite.

K I'm gonna give up.

Well...at least I'll be on my laptop on Friday? Think I'm gonna use Livenation (which didn't even get the presale?) in the hopes that it's less busy and doesn't have that captcha shite.

whoever invented should be shot

The worst thing about captcha is that the number of pics you have to click through seems to be random, which means that you might need to click through 5 of them while someone else just needs one.

oh right I'm looking for people for level 1 or 2?? anyone??? I really want seated tix but I need to know if we can pick seats lol

I got level two and don't have a row or seat number so can only assume for the moment that it's gonna be standing or unreserved seating, as far as I can tell there isn't any more specific information right now :S

The worst thing about captcha is that the number of pics you have to click through seems to be random, which means that you might need to click through 5 of them while someone else just needs one.

And the one where the picture CHANGES after you've clicked on it...and changes again...and again...

Didn't get through today thanks to the problem with the page not refreshing at the start, but at least there's another chance on Friday. And it doesn't make me too angry because at least that means they're raising more money for the charity. Can't be annoyed by that!

oh man..... were you front row though? automatically selected seats, officially annoyed.

did you find out before paying?

4th row. Not 100% sure if it was displayed before confirmation, but I think it was. I was more concerned with actually getting the tickets before the timer runs out than with what seats I was getting.

Seriously, I am happy to have gotten tickets at all, so I'm not really caring that much where I will be sitting :D

And that sometimes it completely shits the bed and says you haven't picked all the right images when there's literally nothing else that fits the description.

I got level two and don't have a row or seat number so can only assume for the moment that it's gonna be standing or unreserved seating, as far as I can tell there isn't any more specific information right now :S

now THATS what I want to know. because I will queue to be at the front of the balcony if that was possible haha. goddamn this is so annoying I wish I wanted standing lol

And that sometimes it completely shits the bed and says you haven't picked all the right images when there's literally nothing else that fits the description.

My captcha style test is literally a box that you just click once and it verifies you're not a computer program. Didn't see what you're all describing

My captcha style test is literally a box that you just click once and it verifies you're not a computer program. Didn't see what you're all describing

Were you on mobile? It was just a box on mobile, on Desktops everyone got the higher Level captcha where you have to click boxes shwoing specific objects

You mean before you've finished it? That's weird.

Yeah you think you've got them all and click verify but nope, one changed while you were looking at another one so you have to go back and click on it again and it changes...and I'm sitting there thinking well that's a van, not a car, do I click on that too? And grrr.

Were you on mobile? It was just a box on mobile, on Desktops everyone got the higher Level captcha where you have to click boxes shwoing specific objects

I was on me tablet and got them.

Might've got through but it was being really finicky about selecting how many tix I wanted, then I had to spend time on the captchas...

Ah well, I'll be on my laptop on Friday. Still kackered from my RH concert last night so at least I can go back to sleep now :chuckle: