Same here, I've managed to see a lot of rare songs over the years so my votes would actually be quite different to some others.

FAWY is the obvious choice for all, as is TSP.

Why TSP?

I saw it at Earl's Court... but that was the only time I suppose! For me, Ruled By Secrecy and Endlessly are just as rare.... fuck it let's turn it into Absolution show haha

Managed to get tickets for this, however I bought 3 separately (as it wasn't letting me buy 2 at a time, and then got an extra one for my friend)

I'm worried that they won't let one of us in due to it being a "strict limit" of only 2 per credit card. Not sure what to do about this? :erm:

Why TSP?

I saw it at Earl's Court... but that was the only time I suppose! For me, Ruled By Secrecy and Endlessly are just as rare.... fuck it let's turn it into Absolution show haha

I'd say TSP is way more rare than Ruled by Secrecy. They played RBS a few times around The Resistance tour. TSP and Endlessly haven't been played for years.

My main reason though is in the interest of 'collecting' songs. I've seen both RBS and Endlessly, I haven't seen TSP.

Having said that both would get a vote from me and I am 100% on board with an Absolution-based night.

Well that's another crazy presale morning for the books. First it starts late, then I bag a Level 1 ticket which then proceeds to vanish from my basket and sets me off into panic mode. Thinking "well everything must be gone now" I manage to buy a Level 3 ticket. Obviously never got a Reading/Leeds presale email either, people post the link and I check it out out of curiosity and could have easily got a standing ticket, but oh well, Level 3 was great last time :awesome::awesome:

If anyone votes for supermassive blackhole, pass your ticket on to someone else

but, in an ideal world

Crying shame

Muscle Museum

City of Delusion

Exogenesis parts 1-2-3 (is that one song or 3?)

Falling Away with you

Easily

Citizens erased THE SAME WAY THEY PLAYED IT AT WEMBLEY STADIUM IN 2011

Shrinking Universe

Managed to get tickets for this, however I bought 3 separately (as it wasn't letting me buy 2 at a time, and then got an extra one for my friend)

I'm worried that they won't let one of us in due to it being a "strict limit" of only 2 per credit card. Not sure what to do about this? :erm:

when I was looking, it was saying max 4 per card, but to be on the safe side, contact ticketmaster and see what the case is

Absolutely gutted I couldn't get tickets. Was there refreshing from 8:50AM and by the time i'd completed the stupid google captcha of drawing round bloody road signs everything had gone :'(

Then had to start work and missed the R+L link!

Really hoping Friday isn't as much of a mess!!!

Ticketbastard strikes again. Late presales and being at work so being unable to hang around the forums ruined me this time.

If anyone has a spare for any reason I'll gladly buy it from you for face value.

Beyond annoyed about this.

Been going through songs to see what I might pick. This is my list so far.

FAWY

Fury

Escape

Muscle Museum

Sunburn

Glorious

Map Of Your Head

Hyper Chondriac Music

Eternally Missed

Easily

The Groove

Hoodoo

Crying Shame

That means three are going to have to make way.

I agree NewBornBenny, Lets all get behind Muscle Museum

So far i have

Muscle Museum

Showbiz

Fury

The Small Print

In Your World

Acocording to Musewiki (not sure how correct it is) TSP hasn't been played live for 12 years!!

Edited by Wokmuse

Been going through songs to see what I might pick. This is my list so far.

FAWY

Fury

Escape

Muscle Museum

Sunburn

Glorious

Map Of Your Head

Hyper Chondriac Music

Eternally Missed

Easily

The Groove

Hoodoo

Crying Shame

That means three are going to have to make way.

Good selection there. Sunburn was amazing live.

I'm still desperately trying here, using the fan club and the Reading presale links. I never have any luck with presale, hopefully I'll be more fortunate on general sale Friday. I can't deal with missing this gig.