This. But I'm sure that when he twitted it's going to be Fury 2 he was just jokingly referring to the heaviness of the track, and perhaps not to its style.

Fury's not particularly heavy though, so I can't see him referring to anything but its style tbh.

If he was just whipping out a fan favourite to joke about how heavy it is, I imagine he'd go for something like Dead Star.

....speaking of, I wonder how long it is before we actually get "cookin' dead star 2 bois, watch this space"

Fury's not particularly heavy though, so I can't see him referring to anything but its style tbh.

If he was just whipping out a fan favourite to joke about how heavy it is, I imagine he'd go for something like Dead Star.

....speaking of, I wonder how long it is before we actually get "cookin' dead star 2 bois, watch this space"

Fan's twit: "IS IT REALLY REALLY HEAVY? I NEED ANSWERS" ;)

Fury is quite heavy in its own way, too. As you said, he mentioned it because he knows it's a fan-favourite one and just went with it to fool around.

Lol, I hope not. But that would disgracefully hilarious nonetheless.

Didn't he make some comment around the time of the request gig about Fury being hands down the most requested song, though?

I guess that's why I found it too much of a coincidence he went with that one.

• 3 weeks later...

Rumour floating about of an interview w/ Chris from a radio station called ‘All Nation’(?) where he says LP8 is due early 2019 and that it’ll be ‘back to their roots/guitar, bass and drums’.

Why do i feel like we’ve been here before :)

Wonder if that suggests Dig Down won’t be on it though.

Rumour floating about of an interview w/ Chris from a radio station called ‘All Nation’(?) where he says LP8 is due early 2019 and that it’ll be ‘back to their roots/guitar, bass and drums’.

Why do i feel like we’ve been here before :)

Wonder if that suggests Dig Down won’t be on it though.

There's a radio called "Alt nation" in the US, but couldn't find new videos with Muse, or Chris.

But Matt said in a recent interview in Australia about the next album coming out in late 2018/early 2019.

Here it is:

https://t.co/hMix5CZeJB

Edited by Claudia O.

So, back to the roots.... of Drones? :chuckle:

I think they’ve gotten so used to saying that exact line before every record, their brains haven’t caught up with the fact that they actually did it.

There's a radio called "Alt nation" in the US, but couldn't find new videos with Muse, or Chris.

Think the idea was that it hadn’t aired yet, the person with the info presumably has some early scoop.

He said Showbiz won by a mile but I don't remember any particular comment about Fury.

1 Showbiz : 683 Votes : 47.1 % of voters

2 Muscle Museum:629:43.38

3 Assassin:437:30.14

4 Fury:433:29.86

5 Dead Star:413:28.48

6 Citizen Erased:400:27.59

7 Easily:391:26.97

8 Sing For Absolution:373:25.72

9 Glorious:357:24.62

10 Butterflies and Hurricanes:356:24.55

Matt via twitter

So maybe the new record will be influenced by the voting.

• 2 weeks later...
I kind of expect Muse to release album 8 this year. It's been every three years since, what, Absolution? Given there's been no update on what's happening with the album, I'm assuming well get it Autumn time. Am I dead wrong in this prediction?

Early 2019. New single relatively soon, probs another 1 or 2 throughout the year (they said that last year as well though).

If we assume February/March 2019, it’ll be the longest gap by roughly 5/6 months (topping BH&R > TR). Nowt major when you put it in that perspective. I’d rather they spend this time taking a total break though tbh, instead of meandering around with more festivals and singles. Go away, refresh yourselves, come back hungry.

Edited by Jobby

Early 2019. New single relatively soon, probs another 1 or 2 throughout the year (they said that last year as well though).

If we assume February/March 2019, it’ll be the longest gap by roughly 5/6 months (topping BH&R > TR). Nowt major when you put it in that perspective. I’d rather they spend this time taking a total break though tbh, instead of meandering around with more festivals and singles. Go away, refresh yourselves, come back hungry.

Hm that's interesting. So many things I love aren't doing anything this year. It's like the biggest gap year for me. At least I have Arctic Monkeys and hopefully a new Bethesda game :)

• 2 weeks later...

As the title of my reply says, the shooting of Thought Contagion music video is due to start January 23th.

Here's the Twitter post proving it: https://mobile.twitter.com/ClubMuser/status/955140162681532416?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2806446687

EDIT: Oh, and this shows other roles required for the video: https://mobile.twitter.com/ClubMuser/status/955149889398300673?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7135760236

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider