This is actually kind of pathetic.

After the way they fucked you over in Belfast, you're considering paying to see them again?

I would never pay to see them again. :noey:

Yeah I definitely agree with you, but Belfast was one bad gig and every one of the others was well worth the money.

Maybe I'll wait to see the setlist of the night before, and if they get a great setlist then I won't go, but if they get completely fucked over then I'll definitely go. :LOL:

Why is it pathetic? Assassin was promised, wasn't played, and then was played for the first time in several months to a crowd/city that wasn't promised anything.

I've been on the receiving end of unfulfilled promises and it sucks.

The whole "fuck this shit" mentality because a historically unreliable guy continues to be unreliable is kind of pathetic.

Why is it pathetic? Assassin was promised, wasn't played, and then was played for the first time in several months to a crowd/city that wasn't promised anything.

I've been on the receiving end of unfulfilled promises and it sucks.

Honestly when he said "we'll do it next time" I thought he meant next gig. He didn't really sit there and go "we will play it without fail and you will not be disappointed." Tbh I doubt he even remembered he 'promised' it.

I'm so torn about going to the Hamburg gig. There still seems to be standing tickets left, and it would feel so weird being in the same city as Muse and not being at the gig. But on the other hand I'm not sure I can justify the cost and I don't know anyone else going.

But if they played Assassin I'd never stop kicking myself. :(

I'll make a decision by next weekend. If I do decide to go I need to spam the absolute fuck out of #AssassinForHamburg. :chuckle:

Where do you find those standing tickets?

Honestly when he said "we'll do it next time" I thought he meant next gig. He didn't really sit there and go "we will play it without fail and you will not be disappointed." Tbh I doubt he even remembered he 'promised' it.

Quite. An off the cuff mumbled comment, probably embarrassed, when they'd tried to respond to a crowd shout-out, then couldn't play a song they hadn't rehearsed. There was no 'promise' and no definition of what his vague 'maybe next time' meant.

some of you go on like it was a contractual arrangement. No-one was 'fucked over'

It was billed as 'The Drones' world tour, not 'The Drones plus Assassin in Belfast' Tour. The only songs you can reasonably expect to feature are those from Drones.

Supposed I'll get lynched but I don't care