I think a lot of us have become fussy and constant viewings of the pyscho tour/zepp/anything pre 2004 on YouTube has skewed our perception of what is a good show :ninja:

It was my third time seeing them and I was seated rather than standing, I've seen Emirates second night and Pyscho Tour Brighton before so I've had two great shows. Last night was in my opinion also a great show, it had enough heavier songs to make it exciting for me (didn't care about the loss of TaB though as I don't really like it that much, please don't crucify me!) while also including all the key tracks that first timers look forward too. Something that really did surprise me was for how many people this was their first Muse concert.

I do think SS should have been swapped with hysteria just to help with placing a little bit, but overall I thought it was a well balanced gig and was one heavier track (not Tab!) away from being perfect :)

Band were seriously on it and looked to be really enjoying themselves, Matt was at his best and with all the discussion of his dodgy vocals this tour I can honestly say their was only the odd hint on the falsetto of the handler but other than that he was awesome :)

Feel free to disagree this comment as I'm sure most of you will, just my opinion :)

I really like reading positive comments, so thanks for your post. I think that the setlist was good (I like Undisclosed Desires).

I'm not watching videos of the gigs, but the photos are AWESOME. I looking forward to seeing Muse in Madrid. :LOL::LOL:

People put too much weight into past shows against present shows, future shows, etc.

You judge each show on its own merit and the performances of late have been mediocre (on average) at best, whether the people at the show enjoyed them or not.

I really like reading positive comments, so thanks for your post. I think that the setlist was good (I like Undisclosed Desires).

I'm not watching videos of the gigs, but the photos are AWESOME. I looking forward to seeing Muse in Madrid. :LOL::LOL:

No worries I'm generally a positive person with a slight hint of realism :LOL: Have fun in Madrid :D

To be fair, some of us did see Muse before 2004. They are a different band now, friday was decent in my view. Not their best but certainly nowhere near the worst

People put too much weight into past shows against present shows, future shows, etc.

You judge each show on its own merit and the performances of late have been mediocre (on average) at best, whether the people at the show enjoyed them or not.

Both very sensible comments and I couldn't agree more, I judged last night by what I saw in front of me and it was brilliant :D

Jealous if you do get Sunburn, mind I have had it live before elsewhere.

Seems the o2 is having problems getting people in tonight, why I am seeing pictures of queues at the gates at 20:20? I always though the place was built to handle these numbers.

Tbh, I was at the o2 priority bar last night, you get your own stairs that bring you out right by Block 102 entrance. Came out the gig after Knights, straight into the lift back down, down first into the bar (and toilets!) :LOL:

Yeah have you got a pink sign?

White, still rolled up.

Na it was Starlight you just read it wrong ;)

Considering they'd actually be beside each other on the set this is very possible lol

My eyesight is shite so I shan't deny the possibilty :chuckle: but I've got my specs on and 95% sure I saw Sunburn right under Starlight.

don't do this to me guys (oh and yeah ryan, wanted it for years but didn't think I'd get it :facemelt:

Sunburn wouldn't be unwelcome but I've had it twice and personally would root for AP or USoE - suspect sunburn is the best of the three live though

I've seen each of those three twice and I think AP is the best live tbh, with Sunburn very close behind.

I've seen each of those three twice and I think AP is the best live tbh, with Sunburn very close behind.

Hopefully AP turns up at one of my next three shows anyway - or they might surprise us all and play more than one piano song... Lol.

Why does everyone complain about the shortness of the gig? They played for nearly two hours last night. I was perfectly happy with that. In fact, I was so knackered by the end, I couldn't have coped with a longer show.

People aren't complaining about the length of the gig (i.e. from the moment Drones starts until the last note of KoC) they're complaining about the massive amount of time-wasting in there that could be used to add extra songs.

People calling you Ryan is still so weird to me...

Yeah for what it's worth it's weird for me too. I was considering changing my name for a while but figured everyone would just keep calling me Ryan anyway :chuckle: