I thought at Manchester the Interlude worked well with [JFK]. It wouldn't have done if the heavy bass/guitar notes were present during [JFK] but obviously they weren't, and I didn't mind it tbh

I actually agree with you. I thought Interlude gave JFK a really Cold War era paranoia kick... If you get what I mean. I think it works. Then again, maybe I think too much.

Yeah! It's a massive song live and I always really enjoy hearing it.

At Manchester, just before Uprising began I saw Matt holding the mic and I couldn't see the guitar on his back, and, having not seen where UD had previously been played in the set, I thought for one horrible moment that UD would be played and TAB would be dropped.

I could've still been having nightmares now :LOL:

I actually agree with you. I thought Interlude gave JFK a really Cold War era paranoia kick... If you get what I mean. I think it works. Then again, maybe I think too much.

And I also thought Prelude worked well too, with the distorted bass during the crescendo. Maybe I think too much too :LOL:

Revolt is where it's at. Wouldn't mind seeing Follow Me make a one off appearance...

Only one off though.

Big Freeze could've been good live

I'd like to hear Big Freeze live but I don't think it's ever gonna happen.

Yeah I would.

Wasn't the best T2L tune live, but it'd be more of a hoot than Madness or UD.

PS is very danceable to.

And I also thought Prelude worked well too, with the distorted bass during the crescendo. Maybe I think too much too :LOL:

I had a proper chobber stood behind me at Mancs 2. He kept going on and on to these girls from Belarus about how huge a fan he was.... Then he said his favourite song was Starlight, me and a girl I got chatting to just looked at each other and pissed ourselves laughing!

At Manchester, just before Uprising began I saw Matt holding the mic and I couldn't see the guitar on his back, and, having not seen where UD had previously been played in the set, I thought for one horrible moment that UD would be played and TAB would be dropped.

I could've still been having nightmares now :LOL:

I'm not gonna lie, when I realised UD meant no TAB I was very sad. Though this is why I'm doing four more, I guess... Also the crowd gets perplexingly into They Will Not Control Us, they're extremely animated, even up in the seats. Bizarre.

I saw it live 3 times and thought it had a nice groove, but on each occasion it was sandwiched by Supermassive Black Hole (better crowd reaction) and a way better live song (MOTP in 2012, Dead Star at SBE, Bliss at Emirates).

I saw it at the Etihad between SMBH and Bliss. Can't remember how it was now though.

I enjoyed it immensely! To be fair though, I was a recent convert and was being more amused by the visuals.

I'm sure I enjoyed it lots too, Etihad was a great gig. I saw PS at the Manchester Arena too, need to look at some old YouTube videos to remind myself of those performances...

I'm sure I enjoyed it lots too, Etihad was a great gig. I saw PS at the Manchester Arena too, need to look at some old YouTube videos to remind myself of those performances...

That Manchester gig was great, my first gig and I even met Chris!

Gone back to my old sig, oh it's good to be back, Mr. Grannd