I've seen muse 4 times this year, and coldplay once at Wembley. I love Muse and in total I've seen them 9 times!! Coldplay blew them out the water at Wembley this year and this just seems like another lack lustre performance to me :( Download festival destroyed this!

I think Coldplay are going to destroy it again on Sunday! Muse seem to care less and less these days, I thought Glastonbury might re-invigorate them! I was going to go to Bucharest rocks at the end of July but I'm seriously reconsidering -.-

Yup. The rock 'n Roll has been out of their shows this entire tour. It's missing some kind of energy that was there before. Even if the performance is great and they're having fun. It's just missing some.. edge?

Yup. The rock 'n Roll has been out of their shows this entire tour. It's missing some kind of energy that was there before. Even if the performance is great and they're having fun. It's just missing some.. edge?

It's missing a lot of energy! Especially for a festival performance! I was blaming it on the centre stage but it seems that can't be an excuse anymore -.-

Feely G is next!

Well, 8 for 8 wasn't bad :chuckle: If there's any song I don't mind being wrong about, it's Feely G. No piano at all would be pretty sad for a Muse Glasto set though.

This is a bit stale so far tbh, think the crowd's feeling it as well. The rigidness of the World Tour without all the contraptions to distract or use as an excuse. Don't think some of the pacing's helped either.

Yeah. I guess that's just it. Without jumping, running and screaming it just seems too weak for a headlining show.

Oh no, JFK :facepalm:

Into Revolt?

Please don't.

EDIT: Ok, thanks.

Who'd have ever thought we call Muse to weak for a headline show???? How times have changed in 1 year :(

No different from the way he's sounded all year. Which is fine, mostly, apart from the occasional strained falsetto.
Meh, he's been flat and unable to do the MoTP chorus properly for a while. (The chest part)