T is the same size if not bigger than R+L

honestly i only meant R+L/Glasto because of how much they're on TV during the weekend, I don't know the numbers

but as a band they've peaked around 2006-2010 and now they're on the downward slope, you could tell tonight most of the Drones stuff had a terrible reaction from the crowd, and the old favourites still get the best reactions.

honestly i only meant R+L/Glasto because of how much they're on TV during the weekend, I don't know the numbers

but as a band they've peaked around 2006-2010 and now they're on the downward slope, you could tell tonight most of the Drones stuff had a terrible reaction from the crowd, and the old favourites still get the best reactions.

That's what I don't get, there was an absolutely awful section that just dragged on worse than the Rome stadium stuff (crowd pleaser material) and then they go into The Globalist.

If they want to be a rock band, be a rock band, want to be a pop rock band? Go do that, but doing both in the same set is incredibly confusing. I'd imagine people who don't know them are just baffled by the constant shift in direction in the same hour and a half gig.

It's been good but compare Foals' performance to this, I think Muse will still be able to do Stadium stuff in the UK, but I think the general festival crowd seems to have went off them a bit

They were good but Foals got literally 0 reaction except from the first 10 rows or so.

Muse is and has always been good. It's just that especially at more special gigs like this, we Muse fans expect amazeballs, so the result is some level of disappointment.

The set has been good, though. Just not incredible.

This. I'm not normally one to say this as I'm always in here bitching, but it's a festival. Just enjoy it for what it is

For the record, I'm not personally complaining about the gig. I'm just saying I think they/Matt made some weird decisions with the set (considering it's a festival crowd, and Glastonbury at that) that maybe resulted in not having the crowd as on-board as usual.

I've not been disappointed to be fair since I don't mind DI or Madness but I see how it's not conducive to a festival atmosphere. It's still good though, instrumentally it's been perfect even and TG surprised me.

Edit: Here comes the harmonica *sigh*