I do feel like we're on the verge of something. Maybe apocalypse is a little flowery, but certainly something unpleasant.

It doesn't feel like humanity's finest hour.

I don't think canned food and bin bags are going to help, however.

In some aspects humanity is at its finest right now, some scientific and ethic ideas were never better, also, the average citizen has more power and knowledge than ever in history.

On the other hand, the global warming is a threat and the exponential increase of population is leading to some problems like poverty and stupidity, something that can be used to manipulate people easily.

...also, Glasto is tomorrow!

3pm PST my time. Google does the conversion automatically.

Thanks.

I kid you not, work has managed to fuck up even my ability to get to a search engine. I'm having to make phone calls to get information pertinent to my job.

And damn, I'll still be at work. Hope someone puts it up on the YT, as it's probably not worth bailing if I don't pay for a VPN anyways. Stupid BBC. :erm:

Glastonbury will be upload in YT and in the bootlegs site, no doubt about that. What about the Eiffel Tower, are they broadcasting it? Two Muse shows in high quality in one week will be pretty neat.

The bootleg site has sadly been offline for quite some time now, and over this last era for Muse has had a bad track record for getting up TV Shows and streams, even. :(

I miss when it was super active.

I always mean to get a VPN, but lately I haven't been able to get out of work for any of this shit anyways.

Maybe I just haven't been paying much attention this cycle, but they've been really dead, and have multiple times gotten streams/TV shows up much later than YT (or taken from DIME)

I mean, I know that's just lack of tapers and uploaders nowdays, though.

I'm hearing that the site might actually still be up? Any reason I would be getting a dead link for it?

My torrents seeding are all red, so I assumed it was fully offline.

If anyone's interested:

Nothing new.

Starting to actually think the stuff about Matt being prepared for the end of the world isn't a running gag.

I love watching interviews with them, they have so many interesting points of view on things, and I love their sense of humour. :)

Not to turn this thread all political, but given the events in the UK today, I wonder just how powerful Uprising will be tonight.

We could be seeing "fuck the Leicestershire police" part two.

I thought the 'Leicestershire police' thing was pretty cringe tbh. Uprising's too campy to be the kind of song you can attach a serious political statement to imo. Maybe that's just me though.