2016.06.24 - Glastonbury Festival, Pilton, UK

Uccellino

Watching on BBC 4 and the sound levels/ mix is right off:stunned:

Just been rewatching the recordings from last night (with massive thunderstorm in background today :D), and the mix is horrible - was Chris's mic actually working at all? Quite disappointed, tbh - the recordings from Download last year had a much better mix. Maybe it sounded better if you were there.

Yeah, the broadcast was clearly advertised as BBC4 switching to BBC2 at 11.30pm. I saw every second of the set.

Not when iIprogrammed my Sky+ it wasn't!!!! Didn't know about BBC Four unfortunately. Hope it turns up on Musebootlegs

Edited by mrskopite

He's singing the ahh parts in the heavy part of the globalist, but he then he puts the mic away and you can still hear the backing track, so its probably barely in the mix

This.

If Dom was singing, it was not audible in the recording.

It not only continues once he stops, but is clearly Matt's bit from the album and pre-recorded.

I thought maybe they just wanted it to look less like playback.

I've wondered if Matt is actually doing the whistling, but tbh when I saw them it did sound like he was; a lot of wind noise.

And I thought Chris looked like he was going to black out during MWAH, so probably legit. :chuckle:

Sucks so much that they make this so impossible to watch outside the UK. :(

I had a lower res one up on YT, but it was about 20 minutes before I got a warning.

This.

If Dom was singing, it was not audible in the recording.

It not only continues once he stops, but is clearly Matt's bit from the album and pre-recorded.

I thought maybe they just wanted it to look less like playback.

I've wondered if Matt is actually doing the whistling, but tbh when I saw them it did sound like he was; a lot of wind noise.

And I thought Chris looked like he was going to black out during MWAH, so probably legit. :chuckle:

Sucks so much that they make this so impossible to watch outside the UK. :(

I had a lower res one up on YT, but it was about 20 minutes before I got a warning.

I thought I was the only one

We pay a licence fee for BBC coverage - chip in a few quid and we might let you have it one day.

I'd have absolutely no problem paying monthly like a cable channel, or a type of Netflix, or something.

Probably wouldn't be a terrible business idea, either.

Does the stuff on the website only work if you pay the fee, too? That seems weird that we can override that with a VPN.

I'd have absolutely no problem paying monthly like a cable channel, or a type of Netflix, or something.

Probably wouldn't be a terrible business idea, either.

Does the stuff on the website only work if you pay the fee, too? That seems weird that we can override that with a VPN.

I pay nothing :cool:

He's singing the ahh parts in the heavy part of the globalist, but he then he puts the mic away and you can still hear the backing track, so its probably barely in the mix

I watched it on youtube :D

Yes, it is up again. And, I thought I saw Morgan singing this bit as well! So maybe he carried on alone.

Search for Muse Glastonbury on youtube..

Lol, we will be victorious! I guess as soon as one has gone, the next one will be up again :D

Edited by Claudia O.