Uccellino

2016.06.24 - Glastonbury Festival, Pilton, UK

Take it stage time will be 21:30/22:00 or maybe even later. Think Curfew on Fri night is 00:00

The stage times were announced ages ago.They're on stage at 22.15pm until 11.45pm (London GMT+1)

The stage times were announced ages ago.They're on stage at 22.15pm until 11.45pm (London GMT+1)

Cheers. I don't pay much attention until on the day of things. Same as when I travel, I just ask what time does the flight leave and turn up.

Managed to connect thanks to this

. I spent TWO days trying to figure out how to make it work :facepalm: However, can't wait!

I don't think the sound levels are what we should be complaining about, it should be the setlist so far as it is right now. Way too many songs from Drones were played :(

I'm assuming you didn't follow the tour at all...?

And I mean, it's a tour for the Drones album. :chuckle: And likely the only tour on which all of them except DI are likely to be played.

I took the liberty of tweeting bbcglasto page - they stated the following.

a) Pyramid Stage stream from 22:15 on bbc.co.uk/Glastonbury

b) Full set from 23:15 on BBC two.

B^$&ards at the BBC changed it last minute to BBC Four & i didn't record it!!! :mad:

Reviews are in. 5/5 in Telegraph, 4/5 in Guardian and Independent, positive coverage in the NME and on the Daily Mirror.

Maybe we just had to be there.

I'm watching BMTH on Other right now and mix is pretty bad

BMTH's mix is always terrible, seen them twice and both have been abysmal (especially when one of the venues is essentially a leisure centre's sports hall (and that was their last tour)).

No one mentioned how much it looked like miming during the whistling for The Globalist, The Harmonica for Knights and Dom's singing in parts due to the awful camera/lighting and directing.

Anyone else notice Dom "singing" at one point? Can't remember what song it was on now, neither Matt or Chris were doing vocals, just Dom.

I was full sure he was known to be an atrocious singer; any thoughts on them having a sneaky vocal track playing and him doing some pretending? Inside joke perhaps.

Also yeah, Chris was having the time of his life.

Edit: to clarify, it wasn't the vocoder part of SMBH, it was proper singing.

Edited by noodlum93
Adding