Dear Kev

Recently I've found some people who post random stuff on threads and just for the sake of advertisement - links to the site they want to advertise for are placed in their signature... Well I'm not sure if it causes any harm as I haven't clicked on any of the links in their signature, but it can get slightly irritating at times... Would it be a good idea to put a one day period for new accounts to be activated? However a downside to that could be if genuine fans join the messageboard only a day before lets say, a gig, and have important questions to ask. Well just my opinion on this :)

Just a bit of random info I got confused about... around a month ago, above the 'currently active users' bit it said 'Most users ever online was 1,000 and something back in 2007'. Now it says 'Most users ever online was 685, 15-12-2009 at 08:16 PM'. That's a whole lot less users than the first one, lol! Is that just 'cos Bertha died and Doris or Gertrude or whatever she's called has taken over with a fresh bunch of stats? Cheers :)

Dear Kev

Ut oh! Bertha (our server) is having a bad day and got a little over worked. Please give her a few minutes to relax and get back on with her tasks..

:$

also, what's happened with the wiki this time? it's still there but there's an error message.

james

Dear Kev

Recently I've found some people who post random stuff on threads and just for the sake of advertisement - links to the site they want to advertise for are placed in their signature... Well I'm not sure if it causes any harm as I haven't clicked on any of the links in their signature, but it can get slightly irritating at times... Would it be a good idea to put a one day period for new accounts to be activated? However a downside to that could be if genuine fans join the messageboard only a day before lets say, a gig, and have important questions to ask. Well just my opinion on this :)

yeah they're spam bots them, when you see one report them. they're a nuissance but i try to not limit the user experience because of them as in a way they're kinda winning and they'll just adapt anyway.

Just a bit of random info I got confused about... around a month ago, above the 'currently active users' bit it said 'Most users ever online was 1,000 and something back in 2007'. Now it says 'Most users ever online was 685, 15-12-2009 at 08:16 PM'. That's a whole lot less users than the first one, lol! Is that just 'cos Bertha died and Doris or Gertrude or whatever she's called has taken over with a fresh bunch of stats? Cheers :)

i dunno its mad the most online users, seems to make itself up sometimes. i dont understand some of the things it spits out

Dear Kev

Have you got your card yet?

OMG ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW BITTTACCTCTCTCHFGHFGFHDGFEUKHFIH@Y@82740984

LOVEZ xxx

noo i still have not :supersad:

Dear Kev

:$

also, what's happened with the wiki this time? it's still there but there's an error message.

james

should all be fixed now :)

Dear Kev,

you know on the advanced post thing/when you're quoting someoe, where has the smilies list gone? :$ I've not been abe to find it for a while

Love Sair

erm isn't it on the right hand side?

Hey Kev,

Just a quick question, not been able to find the answer by searching so,

is there a way to insert dailymotion videos like the [media] ?!

thanks a bunch ! :p

no fraid not sorry :(

Dear Kevin,

Almost holiday time!

much love

Donna x x x

indeed it is :D

Archived