Dear Jon,

Thank you for your suggestion, however I do have to point out a slight difference in the styling of the emoticon you have offered us and the ones we have on this site. Our emoticons all follow a similar grey/white scheme, whereas that is bright fucking yellow. Perhaps a friendly user of the site might be so kind as to recreate that in the board scheme, I myself lack the motivation or time required.

Yours Faithfully,

Kevin

Dear Jon,

Thank you for your suggestion, however I do have to point out a slight difference in the styling of the emoticon you have offered us and the ones we have on this site. Our emoticons all follow a similar grey/white scheme, whereas that is bright fucking yellow. Perhaps a friendly user of the site might be so kind as to recreate that in the board scheme, I myself lack the motivation or time required.

Yours Faithfully,

Kevin

:LOL:

Dear Jon,

Yours Faithfully,

Kevin

Dear Jon,

Yours Faithfully,

Kevin

Archived