Hard question to answer but what are the chances of getting tickets through the presale or Friday morning. Looking for either of the O2 gigs in London but with the high price and midweek slot, I can't see them being an immediate sell out.

If you're there at the start of the selling, I highly doubt that you'll miss out

I won't be at my computer until around 9.10 Wednesday morning. What do you think my chances are of getting tickets for the Manchester gig? From your experiences, how long does it take the presale tickets to sell out? Is it worth me changing my plans around to make sure I'm ready for action at 9? Thanks.

Yup, Vienna is confirmed as part of this sequence...

6 March | Cologne, Germany | Lanxess Arena

31 March | Munich, Germany | Olympiahalle

9 May | Vienna, Austria | Stadhalle

11 May | Zurich, Switzerland | Hallenstadion

3 June | Berlin, Germany | Mercedes Benz Arena

6 June | Hamburg, Germany | Barclaycard Arena

Yeah, the upper tier view would have to be better with 360, there was once a gig at Manchester Arena where people right behind the usual stage had got in on cheap tickets and had the best view of all when people who'd paid full price were sat right at the back, miles away from the stage. It was so unfair. At least with 360 all the cheap seats have an equal view.

The only downside to the upper tier is that feeling of being so high and feeling like you're being sucked forward to your doom! Lol. However, I found that once you sat down you didn't feel the vertigo. Not sure people dance in the upper tier, I couldn't. I would feel dizzy.

Yeah I was in one of the cheap seats at the side of the stage at the O2 in 2012 but that was lower tier. In the ~35-40 years that my Mum has been going to gigs I think that was the hardest tour to get tickets for it was ridiculous. I just know the upper tier is meant to be really high at the O2 and I've always sat on the lower tier.

I won't be at my computer until around 9.10 Wednesday morning. What do you think my chances are of getting tickets for the Manchester gig? From your experiences, how long does it take the presale tickets to sell out? Is it worth me changing my plans around to make sure I'm ready for action at 9? Thanks.

Been booking tickets for Muse for 11 years now. My experience so far is that, provided the tickets booking website doesn't crash, standing tickets usually sell out within a couple of minutes. The seats at the back usually take a fair bit longer. It's harder to predict though, given the relatively high prices. If I were you I'd try to get online at 9 if you can.

on the one hand the show will be pretty expensive with all the drones and stuff but on the other hand for example lisbon tickets are under 50€ - well some south america gigs are around 150€ I read...don`t know the actual influence of the band/management on prices for single gigs....

I do recall U2 saying ticket prices for their Zoo TV shows in 1992/93 were lower than they should have been so as to keep it affordable for fans and had it not been for merch sales, they would've gone bankrupt, so they allowed the ticket price to go up massively for PopMart to meet market prices so as to not do that again. So I reckon there's some input.

Yup, Vienna is confirmed as part of this sequence...

6 March | Cologne, Germany | Lanxess Arena

31 March | Munich, Germany | Olympiahalle

9 May | Vienna, Austria | Stadhalle

11 May | Zurich, Switzerland | Hallenstadion

3 June | Berlin, Germany | Mercedes Benz Arena

6 June | Hamburg, Germany | Barclaycard Arena

Can people give me some input on these locations, please? :happy:

(sound quality most importantly, if known any of these also: location, accessibility by car/train/bus/... anything else that could be useful)

What do they mean by :

"To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members Presale, it is strongly advised to log in & write down your code before Wednesday." ?

If I'm loged in on muse.mu at time of pre sale. Other action required ?

I need to log in one day before ???

Thks.

Anyone know if any other European dates will be announced before the Wednesday pre-sale?

I know we've got German ones, but the best months for me to go and see them would be July or August, so don't want to buy Hamburg or Berlin tickets, only for Amsterdam or Paris for example to be announced in a few weeks.

What do they mean by :

"To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members Presale, it is strongly advised to log in & write down your code before Wednesday." ?

If I'm loged in on muse.mu at time of pre sale. Other action required ?

I need to log in one day before ???

Thks.

If you are able to log in on muse.mu at the time of the presale, that should be ok. However, there may be issues with the site (for example being overloaded because everyone wants to access the presale code at the same time) so you won't be able to log in and reach the member section. Therefore they advise to get your presale code beforehand.

Can people give me some input on these locations, please? :happy:

(sound quality most importantly, if known any of these also: location, accessibility by car/train/bus/... anything else that could be useful)

Cologne is great when it's about accessibility by car and train but the sound quality isn't the best..