You must have a lot of money and free time man :LOL:

Madrid is like 3h on train for me and i'm still not sure if i can make it...

Not sure about either but I was around when the tickets went on sale, had the cash, and was free on the day of the gig. It was a trek though - an hour drive to the right station and then a 2 1/2 hour train to Brighton. Surprisingly cost less than I thought it was, and was also surprised I could get a train back after midnight.

forevermusic, go on your own and you will make friends with other Musers when you get there. :)

There's that option too. But we'll see what we think.

Damn... :eek: Well, the Lisbon gig is in a Monday, so you could get some kind of a weekend abroad with a Muse concert has a bonus, and still be cheaper than going to the O2 :LOL:

Yeah that's pretty mad. :chuckle:

This is probably going to sound really stupid but how do we access the pre sale? Is it just through muse.mu on the day, or will we have to log into the members area? :rolleyes:

I'm permanently logged into the members' area and I've got my presale code but I honestly can't remember how it works on the day. I'm sure someone will enlighten me.

Let's assume Muse would just do an arena tour : will the setlists have more than the standard 20-21 tracks ? I would't spend 70£ just for this kind of setlist...

Let's assume Muse would just do an arena tour : will the setlists have more than the standard 20-21 tracks ? I would't spend 70£ just for this kind of setlist...

I highly doubt they'll just do an arena tour but, yes, arena tour sets have consistently been around 20-22 songs for a few years now. They're known to correlate set length with venue size so I doubt that'd change, considering club gigs are only getting 16 and festivals still only around 18.

Over £70 for the tickets? it would be expensive enough just to get to the closest gig. For me, that's the Manchester gig. I'm so disappointed in Muse at the moment. what a total rip off.

Not all the tickets are £70, for Manchester there are tickets for £50 too. I'm wondering if the expensive tickets are just for places near the front. Although, that is still crap as everyone has had a chance to get to the front at an equal priced ticket before.....

I might just go for the 'cheap' tickers and sit at the back. My first ever Muse gig was at the Manchester Arena and I was in the Upper Tier and actually felt like the view was OK...

I will try to get field tickets... Last time I only got seats...everyone behind me was annoyed and then forced to dance as well. As long as my feet will hold me... Now wait for the Dutch announcement. Can't wait.

I'm thinking about going to one of the London gigs, but I'm reading...what's the English word...different things about the sound at the O2. Is it as bad as some people say it is?

I'm thinking about going to one of the London gigs, but I'm reading...what's the English word...different things about the sound at the O2. Is it as bad as some people say it is?

Wouldn't personally know about bad sound at the O2 but I've seen a fair few people mention it now. Worth remembering though that 360 stages can be tricky with sound as well, so there could be issues anyway.

Damn... :eek: Well, the Lisbon gig is in a Monday, so you could get some kind of a weekend abroad with a Muse concert has a bonus, and still be cheaper than going to the O2 :LOL:

Lisbon is a great city and in April it will be very nice.

Never sat in the upper tier yet but due to prices I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad choice. Would the 360 stage not make the view a bit better from the top anyway?

Never sat in the upper tier yet but due to prices I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad choice. Would the 360 stage not make the view a bit better from the top anyway?

I'd think so. Upper tier was a treat when I saw them

Yeah, the upper tier view would have to be better with 360, there was once a gig at Manchester Arena where people right behind the usual stage had got in on cheap tickets and had the best view of all when people who'd paid full price were sat right at the back, miles away from the stage. It was so unfair. At least with 360 all the cheap seats have an equal view.

The only downside to the upper tier is that feeling of being so high and feeling like you're being sucked forward to your doom! Lol. However, I found that once you sat down you didn't feel the vertigo. Not sure people dance in the upper tier, I couldn't. I would feel dizzy.

I was under the impression the cheap seats will be the same area that they were in 2012, which is behind a conventional end-stage production there. But maybe it'll be different for this one with the 360 configuration.

My mum and dad went to the O2 on level 4 when Fleetwood Mac were there a few years ago and said it was a good view. But when previously booking tickets for gigs at the O2 or going there, I have noticed the phrase "Level 4 is unsuitable for those with a fear of heights"... which is a category I fall into.

Im from Turkey and its certain they are not coming over. Im planning to buy a ticket for Prague however its date is a little problematic (same time I take my makeup exams, if I fail the finals)

I wonder when they are gonna release the dates for netherlands, germany and france. If its after the first week of June that would be great...

I did seating for the first Muse gig I went to - one month later standing, 3rd row, and it was sooooo much better. Never again seats for them. :happy:

I do remember making fun of the people queuing for hours and just strolling past them, thinking "ha, I have a seat, and I don't have to stand in the cold, hahahaha". Only to end up standing and waiting in the freezing November weather one month later, doing just the same (and loving it!). :LOL:

Being in seats for a concert, especially far away or upper tier, makes it hard for me to enjoy the thing, tbh.

If I can't actually see the band, it starts to feel like I'm just listening to recorded music and watching the flashing lights.

I don't do it anymore.

I've done barrier and I've done seated. Barrier is obvs amazing but can sometimes be v uncomfortable. I don't find myself detached from the band in seats, it's not as bad as being in standing and being behind tall people so you can barely see the band at all.

In fact, sometimes it's better in seats as you don't have the hassle of being crushed so you can enjoy the performance better and you can save £20 on ticket prices too..

I've done barrier and I've done seated. Barrier is obvs amazing but can sometimes be v uncomfortable. I don't find myself detached from the band in seats, it's not as bad as being in standing and being behind tall people so you can barely see the band at all.

In fact, sometimes it's better in seats as you don't have the hassle of being crushed so you can enjoy the performance better and you can save £20 on ticket prices too..

I know what you mean. If I'm not in the first few rows, I might as well be seated. I'm not *that* tall, just average for a woman, so chances are high that there's someone taller in front of me. :rolleyes:

Still, I'm going to try for barrier/first 5 rows. It shouldn't be too cold to camp out when the tour comes to Austria. :D

Assuming I can get Manchester tickets (I have high hopes because there's 21,000 tickets for sale) I'll be aiming to be within the first 5-10 rows from the stage.

I am going to assume the setlist rotations for this tour are going to be terrible due to the massive production. It'll be an excuse anyway

Hard question to answer but what are the chances of getting tickets through the presale or Friday morning. Looking for either of the O2 gigs in London but with the high price and midweek slot, I can't see them being an immediate sell out.