Weren't the arena tickets substantially more expensive in the UK last tour? Is this a repeat or are they just universally more expensive?

They were £60-odd for The 2nd Law gigs, and I thought that was a bit fucking steep. Presumably there's inflation too, given across the board are pricier than they were a few years back.

Given I baulked at £75 for Foo Fighters at Wembley, I should be more principled. So probably shouldn't have undermined that principle by paying £72 for the MK Bowl gigs.

It goes up to £80 for decent seats. Fuck productions, I just want to see the band with good standing views with a crowd that are fun and sing and bounce along. This is reminding me of Monty Python last year.

Not sure it has much to do with the production. The Psycho Tour was expensive for what it was and that had bare minimal production.

(but, yeah, fuck elaborate productions)

But considering some arena bands charge about £40 for a good show (saw 30STM at the O2 and it was around that price), this is fucking ridiculous. Plus there are going to be VIP packages. No way I'd be able to afford to go to this. Fuck Dom Anderson's nipples and his face.

But considering some arena bands charge about £40 for a good show (saw 30STM at the O2 and it was around that price), this is fucking ridiculous. Plus there are going to be VIP packages. No way I'd be able to afford to go to this. Fuck Dom Anderson's nipples and his face.

But did 30STM fly drones at the show? :LOL:

They've gotten to the point where they can charge those kinda prices though so I guess if they can, they will because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's all prepare for rigid sets, needlessly distracting props and about 20 songs a gig but, this time, for even more money.

tumblr_m9e4dazjxY1qm64qlo1_500.gif

Does anyone know if there will be a stadium tour then? I finally (after 5 years) got my mate and missus into Muse but they wanted their first gig to be at Wembley....

Personally, I don't see why they wouldn't considering they've done for each album since BH&R. Probably not 'til late 2016/2017 though, since they started off with the festival run this time.

Personally, I don't see why they wouldn't considering they've done for each album since BH&R. Probably not 'til late 2016/2017 though, since they started off with the festival run this time.

That's what I was thinking/hoping. I would say Sept 2016 or May onwards 2017 but unsure....

Hey. I live in the UK and just wondered how I will be paying for tickets to Prague on June 4th? Will it be based on an exchange rate with a fee? Or can I just pay in GBP?

I've never done this before and me and a friend just want to know what we're dealing with first.

I kinda want a big production for this tour. Not lame stuff like actors and floating lightbulbs, but like giant screens pyro and drones with laser emitters. I just feel like the album opens up for something like that since it's more conceptual. If it's gonna be standard sets and 360 cut view might as well make up for it somehow.

Hey. I live in the UK and just wondered how I will be paying for tickets to Prague on June 4th? Will it be based on an exchange rate with a fee? Or can I just pay in GBP?

I've never done this before and me and a friend just want to know what we're dealing with first.

Usually you pay in Euros and your bank will sort out the exchange rate, it'll be roughly market rate plus a small transaction fee

Be realistic they wouldn't tour the same album for 3 years, much less play stadiums in 2017.

T2L was the only album they didn't tour for about 3 years (other than Showbiz and OOS where they played pretty much non-stop) and that's mainly because they skipped out on festivals for the most part.

A stadium tour really isn't that unrealistic. Hell, I'd say it's more unrealistic to expect a 'stadium rock' band like Muse to not do one.

T2L was the only album they didn't tour for about 3 years, to my knowledge, and that's mainly because they skipped out on festivals for the most part.

A stadium tour really isn't that unrealistic. Hell, I'd say it's more unrealistic to expect a 'stadium rock' band like Muse to not do one.

Resistance was more like 2 years if you add the times together. It's been a few months and the main tour isn't even starting until next year so it's going to stretch for a while.

But yes there will be stadiums.