Looking to get four tickets tomorrow for me, hubby and two children (11 & 7) at the Manchester gig, cringing at the price but children will be devastated if they can't go, As we have kids with us, it will have to be seated - but not really sure what would be best to go for. Never been to Manchester Arena before, but have sat up in the Gods at the Millenium in Cardiff for U2 and it was awful - they were tiny - even the big screens were tiny.

Any tips for Manchester arena? Is Tier 1 the standing area?

Looking to get four tickets tomorrow for me, hubby and two children (11 & 7) at the Manchester gig, cringing at the price but children will be devastated if they can't go, As we have kids with us, it will have to be seated - but not really sure what would be best to go for. Never been to Manchester Arena before, but have sat up in the Gods at the Millenium in Cardiff for U2 and it was awful - they were tiny - even the big screens were tiny.

Any tips for Manchester arena? Is Tier 1 the standing area?

The seating plan on Ticketmaster is pretty clear, Standing is the blue oval, Tier 1 is red. Tier 3 is alright, not as far away as the top tier at a stadium

I've done goofed :(

Didn't realise it was a separate website to buy tickets on pre-sale- I though being a member of the forums meant you were member for tickets too. Nevermind. I should still be able to buy tickets on general sale though, shouldn't I?

Yes, I think so.

Just register an account on Ticketmaster already, that will save time. :)

EDIT: I was lucky, I didn't even know I registered on the muse.mu site. But obviously, I have done so quite a while ago. :)

Yes, I think so.

Just register an account on Ticketmaster already, that will save time. :)

EDIT: I was lucky, I didn't even know I registered on the muse.mu site. But obviously, I have done so quite a while ago. :)

Thanks for the tip, just registered with Ticketmaster now- I'll wake up early to make sure I get them. I'm determined to go no matter what :LOL:

Thanks for the tip, just registered with Ticketmaster now- I'll wake up early to make sure I get them. I'm determined to go no matter what :LOL:

Me too. I already had a tiny scare earlier tonight, when I pre-booked a hotel for Munich and my credit card was declined. :eek::eek::eek:

Turned out to be a problem from the hotel side, not my card. Phew. So hopefully, I can pay with it for my Vienna and Munich tickets tomorrow. And hopefully, I can still keep the hotel room.

I'm way too excited about all of this. :LOL:

Me too. I already had a tiny scare earlier tonight, when I pre-booked a hotel for Munich and my credit card was declined. :eek::eek::eek:

Turned out to be a problem from the hotel side, not my card. Phew. So hopefully, I can pay with it for my Vienna and Munich tickets tomorrow. And hopefully, I can still keep the hotel room.

I'm way too excited about all of this. :LOL:

Yeah same it's my first time :D

Thankfully Manchester is only a train journey away and I have the money to pay for it- just need to get the ticket first before sorting anything out.

Yeah same it's my first time :D

Thankfully Manchester is only a train journey away and I have the money to pay for it- just need to get the ticket first before sorting anything out.

I've already been to three Muse gigs - first one in 2012 in Birmingham, but seated (not the best seats, but I didn't care back then), that wasn't a problem to get tickets for, then also 2012 in Vienna, luckily got that ticket basically last minute from someone who couldn't go (my avatar is from that day, and I joined this board a few days later), and then earlier this year at Rock in Vienna, where I bought a three day festival pass half a year earlier. So nothing of that really compares to the stress tomorrow morning. :LOL:

I booked the hotel room with free cancellation until two weeks before the gig. So that should be fairly safe, if I don't get a ticket, I just get rid of the room.

I completely missed out on tickets for The O2 2nd Law shows, so I ended up buying a ticket for each date from either Viagogo or Seatwave (I forget which), which was absolutely fine. I was let it without any issues.

I am broke at the moment so won't be able to buy tickets for the April O2 shows legitimately, will I get away with buying Seatwave/ Viagogo tickets?

I read that for the 'Psycho' tour they checked the ID of each ticket holder...

Are they going to be doing that with these shows? :(

If so I'm screwed right? :eek:

There are always ways of getting face value - Twitter is great for that, with twickets especially. Sometimes stubhub has face value ones (it's a marketplace linked from eBay so not just 'touts' but a secure way for legit sellers to sell at low risk)

Just logged onto ticketmaster before tomorrow. Apparently every ticket order (O2 London 11th) comes with a complimentary physical (pay postage) or digital copy (free) of the drones album. I assume it's the same for every gig.

"Every ticket purchased includes your choice of a standard physical* or a standard digital copy of DRONES. We will send you a redemption code following purchase. Each unique code can only be used once to redeem a single copy of DRONES. If you already own a copy of DRONES thank you please feel free to share with family, friends, colleagues etc. Full details of how you can gift the album will be given on the redemption page reached via a link we will send you. Enjoy the show! *Physical copies carry a postage and packing charge."

Actually looking again it might be one copy per ticket!

This may have been said before, but I've only just noticed:$: there's different codes for bunches of countries...one for France, one for Germany/Austria/Switzerland, and one for the rest - UK/Ireland/Spain/Italy. Glad I checked the members page again! Could have been a disaster, trying to put in the wrong code :eek:

Gawd I'd forgotten how bloddy stressful this is...

Just logged onto ticketmaster before tomorrow. Apparently every ticket order (O2 London 11th) comes with a complimentary physical (pay postage) or digital copy (free) of the drones album. I assume it's the same for every gig.

"Every ticket purchased includes your choice of a standard physical* or a standard digital copy of DRONES. We will send you a redemption code following purchase. Each unique code can only be used once to redeem a single copy of DRONES. If you already own a copy of DRONES thank you please feel free to share with family, friends, colleagues etc. Full details of how you can gift the album will be given on the redemption page reached via a link we will send you. Enjoy the show! *Physical copies carry a postage and packing charge."

Ha, well spotted. That's not something they've done before.

Hi,

Just joined this forum, i'm a french fan and I am looking for a pre-sale code for Paris tomorrow! If anyone doesn't use his one, i would be very grateful of this gift. I dream to see them live since years, I missed the last time they come in France, I don't want to miss this time.

Thanks a lot!:$

Would this count as record sales and get muse back in top 10

I'm just wondering because the fact I'm thinking so much about where I'm buying tickets for or even if I want to hints that maybe I should sit this out (or buy a second hand one in the weeks before shows).

I'll sleep on it I guess.

Belfast tickets are £49 to £55.

Not as bad but still not sure if I want to cough up for it.

I'd take that - sounds like its one of the cheapest stops on the tour.

EDIT: Do you really get a free Drones copy?

Wish I hadn't actually gone and bought it now then. :facepalm:

Edited by forevermusic

Sell tickets to diehards who already have the album anyway

Album sales push album up charts

Headlines created with charts on Friday

Oh look, they add extra dates/cities to the tour that has sold a load of tickets already just as the news is going around of the album rising in the charts across Europe

More tickets sold, more albums sold, more headlines, evil genius plan works by essentially doing not a lot other than having someone click on a download link*

*Seeing as most people will have the album, I don't think anyone will likely pick a physical copy in the promotion where you would have to pay yet another delivery fee on top of your ticket cost

Cologne is great when it's about accessibility by car and train but the sound quality isn't the best..

I went to a festival at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne, Germany a few months ago, and it's a decent venue. It's pretty huge, and the acoustics were fairly decent. Although that was with bands playing at the front, on the stage, so I have no idea what it's be like with Muse in the centre.

Also, if you do decide on Cologne, try and explore the city too, there's some lovely places. The Cathedral is incredible!

Definitely seconded on accessibility, my friends and I had no issues getting there ourselves. Although I didn't find the sound quality too bad. Although the entire weekend is pretty much a blur to me now...

Thanks! :happy:

I think in sum it makes most sense for me to go to Zurich; now I'm confused because the shopping link only shows GA tickets... and I want seats. Does anyone have a clue if the menu for that (ticketstoday.com) is going to magically appear tomorrow, or am I basically out of presale if I want seating? :(

It shows seating and standing for all other gigs in the overview... :rolleyes:

Sell tickets to diehards who already have the album anyway

Album sales push album up charts

Headlines created with charts on Friday

Oh look, they add extra dates/cities to the tour that has sold a load of tickets already just as the news is going around of the album rising in the charts across Europe

More tickets sold, more albums sold, more headlines, evil genius plan works by essentially doing not a lot other than having someone click on a download link*

*Seeing as most people will have the album, I don't think anyone will likely pick a physical copy in the promotion where you would have to pay yet another delivery fee on top of your ticket cost

I see now... a genius master plan. Well played Muse, well played. Unless Muse aren't happy with the over-priced tickets, and are giving away copies of the album as gesture of good will. Who knows...?