If you are able to log in on muse.mu at the time of the presale, that should be ok. However, there may be issues with the site (for example being overloaded because everyone wants to access the presale code at the same time) so you won't be able to log in and reach the member section. Therefore they advise to get your presale code beforehand.

Thanks.

There are presale codes for the Vienna date in the members section. :)

Yeah I wrote that before today's confirmation of German, Austrian and Swiss concerts.

Still puzzled by the lack of official confirmation for Belfast. Not least given the Belfast arena is still listing the gig as happening with an on sale date at the same time as the rest of the UK shows

I'm kinda tempted to go on a few days in Berlin and take in the Mercedes-Benz Arena gig. Even if I could've done that with yesterday's gig. :chuckle:

But then I have nobody to go with. :awesome:

don't go to muse gigs in Germany if you want any rarities live :D

They have played nothing special at lollapazoola yesterday okay the festival setlist is quite meh anyway

There are better excuses to have fun in Berlin

don't go to muse gigs in Germany if you want any rarities live :D

They have played nothing special at lollapazoola yesterday okay the festival setlist is quite meh anyway

There are better excuses to have fun in Berlin

Yeah I saw Lolla Berlin was meh set wise and also heard criticism of the performance on here (couldn't get the stream to work).

I dunno. I wanna go but I don't feel happy with trekking to the sodding O2 in London, even if I can justify the ridiculous ticket fees they want for standing (Ticketmaster wanting £8 in fees, and £6 in postage fees is insult to injury). Hence looking into something more absurd, and people I know who've been say Berlin is a great place to visit.

Still some time to reach consensus I guess.

Yeah I saw Lolla Berlin was meh set wise and also heard criticism of the performance on here (couldn't get the stream to work).

I dunno. I wanna go but I don't feel happy with trekking to the sodding O2 in London, even if I can justify the ridiculous ticket fees they want for standing (Ticketmaster wanting £8 in fees, and £6 in postage fees is insult to injury).

So it'll be £85 for one standing ticket after additional fees? Fuck me.

For a band that likes to sing about how the poor are put down and abused by the rich and powerful, that's pretty hypocritical.

So it'll be £85 for one standing ticket after additional fees? Fuck me.

For a band that likes to sing about how the poor are put down and abused by the rich and powerful, that's pretty hypocritical.

Not quite - the standing ticket without fees is £65. Then Ticketmaster add £8 in booking fees, and £5.50 in posting. So its about £78.50. Still a massive jip, but not that nuclear.

... I think. You can still probably find a way to 'accidentally' add £12 in fees, like that protection bollocks SeeTickets has.

Not quite - the standing ticket without fees is £65. Then Ticketmaster add £8 in booking fees, and £5.50 in posting. So its about £78.50. Still a massive jip, but not that nuclear.

... I think. You can still probably find a way to 'accidentally' add £12 in fees, like that protection bollocks SeeTickets has.

All I'm seeing on Ticketmaster is that the ticket is £71.50 excluding delivery, does that mean the booking fee is already included in the £71 then?

All I'm seeing on Ticketmaster is that the ticket is £71.50 excluding delivery, does that mean the booking fee is already included in the £71 then?

Don't know how recent a development this is, but when I've booked tickets of late, SeeTickets, Ticketmaster and the rest now include the booking fees in the ticket price at the front, rather than adding it in as you buy. Which is some kind of improvement, given I had a not-previously mentioned £14 booking fee inserted into my ticket price to see The Killers & Kaiser Chiefs at Hyde Park in 2011.

At the O2 listing's page, I clicked a sub-link on the price where the £73 was broken down as a £65 ticket price with £8 fee rather than being £73 before booking fees. Again, I still think the price is excessive, but at least there's not the thought of more being included. Delivery is not though, and a £5.90 posting fee (thought it was £5.50 but checked) is pretty irritating, but given Ticketmaster once charged me £4 to receive an e-ticket, I shouldn't really be that surprised.

Yeah I wrote that before today's confirmation of German, Austrian and Swiss concerts.

Still puzzled by the lack of official confirmation for Belfast. Not least given the Belfast arena is still listing the gig as happening with an on sale date at the same time as the rest of the UK shows

Yep, I'm the same. The sse arenas website has removed any mention of Muse when you search the site directly, but the link is still there on a Google search. Very frustrating, I don't want to buy tickets for Dublin if they're definitely playing Belfast, although still no sign of it or a presale link. Although maybe they're holding off on releasing the tickets because of the U2 ticket release. I'm clutching at straws aren't i?:LOL:

Wow, fuck me.

Early entrance to the GA section is absolute bullshit. What a disaster this entire thing is turning out to be.

Yup, I'd laugh if I wasn't actually kind of looking forward to this tour before all this started.

I seriously hope some of the complaints are getting through and the band/management aren't just seeing the blind 'omg new muez tour yesss' praise on Twitter. It's a shame they don't check their own board more and pretty much write it off.

tbf, there's normally not enough worth it for them to bother reading the board...

I'm sure these gigs are going to sell well enough, and there IS a ton of "you should be grateful they're touring at all" "don't like it, don't go and leave tickets to the rest of us" "it's MUUUUSE and I'll pay whatever!" (would love to have those people's bankroll, for sure...)

out there.

I can even say to myself "well, it DOES sound like a huge production, and I'm sure it DOES cost more than the last one... and well, who DOESN'T want to make a big profit..."

but even then, there's still the fact that the overblown stage shows (and greed) are edging out a lot of people who just plain can't afford that extravagant ticket price, which is depressing.

I don't think concerts should become an elitist spectacle... And didn't Matt fairly recently say he disliked touts because the "rich people" who got the tickets were boring and not a good sample of the fan base?

The early entry fee to the GA actually made me feel a bit sick to my stomach, though.

Fuck the dedicated fans that are willing to wait outside all day for the chance at a good spot, and just take more of their money.

agrrr! have you seen this? http://www.cidentertainment.com/events/muse-drones-tour/ I was willing to pay more for one vip package with m&g and instead they put that "early entrance" :mad:

Just posted this on Twitter, hope you do the same!

@claudia_e_ober: @muse http://t.co/58AQui3upe are you kidding me? Will you show the homevideos you said will go on youtube THERE?? free entry? No, sorry ..��

Edit: oh, I meant early entry..ok will send a new one lol

What did you expect? It wasn't much better in 2012:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88018

Anyway, normal standing will be good enough for me. Not that VIP stuff...

Still better than this 'early entry' bollocks.

Just posted this on Twitter, hope you do the same!

@claudia_e_ober: @muse http://t.co/58AQui3upe are you kidding me? Will you show the homevideos you said will go on youtube THERE?? free entry? No, sorry ..��

Edit: oh, I meant early entry..ok will send a new one lol

You'd probably be better off tweeting someone like Dom Anderson if you actually want a reply.

"One seat on rows 1-15"

I agree with everybody else tbh. VIP should include drinks, food, merchandise, a special pre/post bar party, even meet and greet. The moment you start getting better positions at the gig than those who are already paying £70-80... I dunno. Doesn't sit well with me.

I really don't think they'll sell very well to be honest. Would genuinely be surprised if they shifted 100 VIP packages per venue, which in the grand scheme of things won't cause that much of an issue, I guess.