Why's no one confirming anything at this late stage? The show's only 40 mins away! We don't want it to be a 'surprise', just tell us, lol. I'm hoping they won't play cos it would be better for them to be at the Closing Ceremony (they can't possibly be at both, can they?)

The Closing is meant to be about music across 50 years (so I've read), so they'd be best-placed there. Plus, closers are always better than openers, as most Muse setlists confirm :p.

JUST TELL US!! :mad:ness

Why's no one confirming anything at this late stage? The show's only 40 mins away! We don't want it to be a 'surprise', just tell us, lol. I'm hoping they won't play cos it would be better for them to be at the Closing Ceremony (they can't possibly be at both, can they?)

The Closing is meant to be about music across 50 years (so I've read), so they'd be best-placed there. Plus, closers are always better than openers, as most Muse setlists confirm :p.

JUST TELL US!! :mad:ness

I see what you did there.

I see what you did there.

:awesome:

But they do.

:noey: Not good enough.

They seem to think it's official on ML and are already discussing lip-synching :chuckle:.

I know Sky News and Radio One are meant to have confirmed it but I can't find any evidence of that. Still sceptical (as ever) until it's actually happening. And then I'll question all the live shit, haha!

I just tuned in on iplayer and the country teams are marching in........so did Muse actually play LIVE at the beginning of the ceremony? I'm confused...

No, just bits of MoTP and Uprising played from the speakers. Muse might play Survival in some minutes though

Archived