Well looks like we won't be seeing much of Muse then, just hearing them while the cameras focus on the athlete's marching.

God, what a let down :(

The official song being play while no one pays attention...

While I'm disappointed we won't see much of Muse tonight let's not forget it's all about 'The Olympics' NOT Muse. That's why I'm paying £55 per ticket to see them live at their OWN gigs later this year!

Let's be honest most of the global audience won't appreciate Muse anyway.

Exactly! And that's why the official Olympics song should be one of the highlights of the night! Being Muse or not...

Considering it was the 'Official Olympics song' most people have never heard it.:mad: I only heard it briefly twice during the last two weeks. Sad times really :(

Considering it was the 'Official Olympics song' most people have never heard it.:mad: I only heard it briefly twice during the last two weeks. Sad times really :(

You've heard it briefly =/= most people have never heard it.

It's been played a lot at the olympics event, only on TV it was barely shown.

He was commentating the mens marathon not long ago, so theres every chance he will. :mad:

The Spice Girls, One Direction, and Eddy Mcguire...I'm starting to reconsider. :p

But then there was that rumour about the Survival performance from a while ago - maybe it could still turn out well.

They had better actually play Survival tonight, I've heard a tiny bit of prelude once while everyone was talking over it and I'm going to sit through the whole closing ceremony in the hope they'll play some Muse

They've confirmed that they're playing Survival at the closing ceremony, why do you have to hope?

They had better actually play Survival tonight, I've heard a tiny bit of prelude once while everyone was talking over it and I'm going to sit through the whole closing ceremony in the hope they'll play some Muse

OMG I hope Muse will actually release the album they've confirmed they're releasing in October! Also I really hope Madness is going to be the next single!!!1!!

edit: basically what electricmuser96 said.

Archived