The thought had crossed my mind! It will be interesting to see how big they have become by 2012 though - think back even 2 years - I got tickets for the MEN several weeks after they went on sale - that would never happen now, so with a new album next year and another mammoth tour, maybe they will be well known enough to be chosen! Would be fantastic!!!

yeh...thing is

there's probably gonna b something crappy otherwise....its such a shame with muse being british...

an they are capable of playing to thousands....imagine how many viewers they wud get..thats astronomical!!

maybe we shud make some kind of petition....facebook?

hmmm

we hav to get in there before the crap is scheduled! lol:LOL:

the olympics would be the perfect stage to show everyone in the world just how immense muse are (if they don't know already)

things they need:

1. Jet Pack entrance (random flights throughout songs too)

2. UFO's flying around London and above the stadium

3. The green lasers from V shooting out into the sky

4. Instruments that change colour during performance

5. Big Blackout balloons

6. Millions of Plug In Baby/Bliss balloons

7. Cameo appearance by David Tennant rapping Who Knows Who

Sorted!

the olympics would be the perfect stage to show everyone in the world just how immense muse are (if they don't know already)

things they need:

1. Jet Pack entrance (random flights throughout songs too)

2. UFO's flying around London and above the stadium

3. The green lasers from V shooting out into the sky

4. Instruments that change colour during performance

5. Big Blackout balloons

6. Millions of Plug In Baby/Bliss balloons

7. Cameo appearance by David Tennant rapping Who Knows Who

Sorted!

classic! Although i personally think that they should just actually play suspended from the roof on a harness or something like that... then everyone'd be able to see them... it would be so cool... and then they could land on the ufo on the floor and it could take them off to cydonia to play a concert which naturally we would be at!

Just having Muse Play would make it epic. You know how much they put into the concerts. Pretend it's Wembley.....wait a second...... Scrap that. They don't need to do anything extra!!! It would rule!! My Dads going to be 50 for it. Going over. He could see the sheer epic-ness. Of Muse.

Marlay Park August 13th: Harmonicas And Lasergasms

Don't think it would happened seeing as they just used Leona Lewis for the closing ceremony :LOL::LOL:

Funny - when I heard they were using her, I was really unimpressed, but having watched it, I can see why they did - not to detract from the legend that is Led Zep's Whole lotta love! I thought she did well, actually, though I'm not a fan generally.

Funny - when I heard they were using her, I was really unimpressed, but having watched it, I can see why they did - not to detract from the legend that is Led Zep's Whole lotta love! I thought she did well, actually, though I'm not a fan generally.

I didn't watch it so I wouldn't know.

Would be awesome if Muse played though, Man with the harmonica and knights:D

hello again,

i've made a facebook group (see my sig.) for all those in favour to join.

The ont thing they dont realise is that they could let muse have hafl of the ceremony...and they wouldn't hav to plan anything!! they just do their own thing.:LOL:

so yeh....guys join it and make us not want to sleep for the next ceremony...i think muse is one of the only things that can beat what the chinese did..

we shall see...

maybe we should make a list of the things we DONT want:

>Spice girls

>Take that

>any more leona or x factor people...shes alright....but no more please.

>Catherine jenkins

> marias, josephs or nancies.

etc....:rolleyes:

Archived