or not. lol

but i'm still looking foward to it...

Precisely the reason the thought of them playing doesn't enthuse me. :p Muse having been a brilliant live band, I don't want them to tarnish that record with a performance that's not up to their previous standard. Especially in front of people who I've told about Muse. But on the other hand, if it was up to standard...

I don't think it's likely they'd debut Madness at the Olympic opening ceremony.

More than likely they'll do Survival, Starlight and Uprising, then say "Thanks very fucking much" and leave. :LOL::chuckle:

"Thank you Olympic fucking stadium! Have a fuckin' great opening ceremony, see you soon, cheers"

Maybe it's Survival + Uprising and MotP, because those two are in the playlist.

That would make sense, instead of them (say) opening the ceremony with Survival and then having two of their songs played over the loudspeakers. We can at least hear more of them :awesome:

"Thank you Olympic fucking stadium! Have a fuckin' great opening ceremony, see you soon, cheers"

This needs to be done! :LOL:

Although in my dreams they'd come on and burst straight into Citizen Erased...:rolleyes:

Fuck's sake. I thought they were playing the Closing Ceremony, not Opening. Are they doing both now? Just annoyed that I didn't know about it cos I'm now nervous about their bit of the performance and will get incredibly antsy until they're on :LOL:. Is it 100% official that they'll play Madness? OMG I'm getting chills, haha.

Read my post. Nothing is confirmed.

Archived