Drones Album Reviews

His job is to give a subjective analysis of the album, not to agree with general consensus. Is it harsh of me to think Green Day are wank? Nope! It's just an opinion.

no, you misunderstand, what I meant is that he gives it a pretty decent review, then seems more harsh on his letter than the actual review imo, reading the review I would have predicted a B or B-, but he gives it a C instead

In American grading it's a 7/10 ;)

Yep.

It's not that harsh, is it? Mainly he just doesn't like the lyrics and honestly that's not something most people are going to argue with him too strongly about...

7/10 isn't bad at all! The review was pretty fair.

Allmusic review

3-and-half stars, so another 7/10.

Pretty poor review tbh, short and doesn't talk specifically about any songs except Drill Sergeant?!

What the actual fuck is this review? Apparently Muse have written a song called "Hurricane"?

Also, another 4/5, this time from the Evening Standard: http://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin/music/muse--drones-album-review-the-band-at-their-monumental-best-10299650.html

Metascore dropped to 74 :LOL::LOL:. But, to be fair, they updated the mixed reviews, there are a lot of 7s & 8s floating around.

A lot of those publications probably won't be counted toward it though. I still think it'll land around where it is on the 70-75 range

A lot of those publications probably won't be counted toward it though. I still think it'll land around where it is on the 70-75 range

Many of the positive published reviews should be counted though, like The Rolling Stones, The Boston Globe, Telegraph, Allmusic, and so on.

Edited by Magnolia86

Yeah, that's my bet too. But the last reviews they updated are the mixed ones. The rest are 70-80 more or less, so I expect it to end in that range.