Drones Album Reviews

But the fact that he has a character that sporadically appears in some of the videos doesn't make him a comedian, he's still a music reviewer.

My original point was that most people I've spoken to who watch his videos say that a reason they watch him is because they find him funny, and I don't.

'There’s a glaring missed opportunity here to incorporate more musical drone, a rich seam of elegiac, heavy music.'

This is a good point no one else has seemed to make.

They shouldn't have to incorporate any style of music other than what they want to make. That's a poor criticism in my opinion.

They shouldn't have to incorporate any style of music other than what they want to make. That's a poor criticism in my opinion.

That's a bit like saying "they shouldn't make the album any other way than what they want it to sound like", no?

I agree that they missed a chance to incorporate drone music. The Reapers outro has a tiny bit of it and it sounds nice

That's a bit like saying "they shouldn't make the album any other way than what they want it to sound like", no?

I agree that they missed a chance to incorporate drone music. The Reapers outro has a tiny bit of it and it sounds nice

Well, yeah. It's fine to wish there were certain types of music on there, it just reminds me of someone I saw on Facebook who hated the album because it didn't sound like Slayer. Seriously.

But the fact that he has a character that sporadically appears in some of the videos doesn't make him a comedian, he's still a music reviewer.

Fuck I'm sure you are in love with Fantano.:LOL:

I was listening today to The Wall (it's all about concept albums :LOL:) and it's an amazing listening. But I wonder what we will say about Matt's songwriting if he wrote:

"Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?" :LOL::LOL:

People would be complaining because how dare Matt use the word "balls" in a song.