Got mine in the mail just now! I'm nervous based off of most of your guys' reactions, but I'm hoping it's at least better than TR (right?).

Tip: Just listen to it from the start. Don't stop to check the board. Just listen and chill.

Then re-listen. Then come here

Got mine in the mail just now! I'm nervous based off of most of your guys' reactions, but I'm hoping it's at least better than TR (right?).

YOU WILL HATE HALF OF IT. No, seriously, you probably will. The main thing is to relax and try the songs you don't like again. I promise you now, a lot of it is grower material.

For me, it's my favorite material after Absolution/Origin/BH&R

but overall, I think it's the best album because it won't make me want to skip any of the tracks.

8,5/10 [JFK] - Very very very nice transition from The Handler to Defector.

9/10 Defector - Loving the vocals and also the heaviness.

6,5/10 Revolt - Chorus was a bit meh.. at first. Now getting into it more after a few listens.

9/10 Aftermath - Freaking beautiful song. Really digging the guitarwork there.

8,5/10 The Globalist - Like everyone else is saying, the heavy bit should have been a bit longer. When the riff kicked in with backing vocals it gave me a Steven Wilson vibe :) But overall a lovely 10-min experience.

8/10 Drones - I was very looking forward hearing that acapella song of Matt. The song gave me the feeling of ending an epic adventure. That's what Matt's intention really was, so nicely done.

Cut the last section out from Globalist and added a bit of fadeout.. it's almost perfect now (well, ends a bit too fast but at least with fadeout it's not so sudden). Shame theres nothing to be done with the rest of the songs tho...

Could you possibly PM me your edit?

Man all you Globalist bashers! Yeah that end isn't fantastic, but have fun crying yourselves to sleep listening to CE whilst the rest of us are moshing! Life's too short :LOL:

Just like the bit you could actually mosh to.

G JESUS BALLS MUSE

YOU'VE HAD YEARS

THIS IS ALL YOU DO, FOR A LIVING

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO HOOVERING

AND THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME UP WITH

Like · Reply · 1 hr

K Dark Shite Of The Loon

Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

G ahahahahahaha

Like · Reply · 1 hr

K "My church is on a ski"?

Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

G I ACTUALLY just shouted SHUT UP MATTHEW YOU CHEESY FUCKSTICK

8,5/10 [JFK] - Very very very nice transition from The Handler to Defector.

9/10 Defector - Loving the vocals and also the heaviness.

6,5/10 Revolt - Chorus was a bit meh.. at first. Now getting into it more after a few listens.

9/10 Aftermath - Freaking beautiful song. Really digging the guitarwork there.

8,5/10 The Globalist - Like everyone else is saying, the heavy bit should have been a bit longer. When the riff kicked in with backing vocals it gave me a Steven Wilson vibe :) But overall a lovely 10-min experience.

8/10 Drones - I was very looking forward hearing that acapella song of Matt. The song gave me the feeling of ending an epic adventure. That's what Matt's intention really was, so nicely done.

glad you like Aftermath

Man all you Globalist bashers! Yeah that end isn't fantastic, but have fun crying yourselves to sleep listening to CE whilst the rest of us are moshing! Life's too short :LOL:

we must like ALL the music

even nickelback

cause

life's too short

yolo