Unacceptable that these things are STILL broken.

Map again though. I would complain that early tour got shafted, but I got to hear Bliss. *shrug*

I think they realized that dropping Hysteria was just flat out idiotic and brought it back. Which is nice, but to the peril of the OoS songs.

Edited by ninsp

Unacceptable that these things are STILL broken.

Map again though. I would complain that early tour got shafted, but I got to hear Bliss. *shrug*

5 shows (including a back to back LA venue), only difference between sets was removing Reapers, adding it back in while taking out Revolt, USoE/Apocalypse/Feeling Good and Map of the Problematique in Vegas

I'm very surprised we didn't get Bliss or CE. Especially since we got Feeling Good (which used to be if you got CE, you got FG)

The intro to the show relies pretty heavily on those white orbs working.

Otherwise you've just got an over long playback song that you're going to hear again, and an awkward segue into Psycho.

They just cut the intro Drones tonight, went straight into Drill Sergeant.

They just cut the intro Drones tonight, went straight into Drill Sergeant.

Well, at least that was a smart decision.

Still a bit of a downer that things still aren't working; the balloons weren't what I was expecting, but they do seem to look cool.

And didn't Matt say the center stage was in large part to accommodate the "flying objects?" Sad that that isn't working out so far.