As for the Map comeback, that's a song that I always loved with visuals (Walking people visuals) So I am surprised that its just visuals on the screen up top rather than the curtains. Personally I think it'll enhance it if they bring the visuals to the side.

Seems that Reapers has definitely replaced Stockholm Syndrome as the new guitar-throwing-and-smashing track in the setlist. For now, at least.

Stockholm will be back for Europe. Muse don't actually do gigs in Sweden anymore but they'll at least include a song with their capital city in the title for the tour.

E;11305011']As for the Map comeback' date=' that's a song that I always loved with visuals (Walking people visuals) So I am surprised that its just visuals on the screen up top rather than the curtains. Personally I think it'll enhance it if they bring the visuals to the side.[/quote']

But the fact is that MoTP is a rotation and as far as I know, songs that are rotated don't have special visuals on curtain :(

I agree with you though ! Map is a song that have a really good atmosphere so added visuals would be nice

E;11305011']As for the Map comeback' date=' that's a song that I always loved with visuals (Walking people visuals) So I am surprised that its just visuals on the screen up top rather than the curtains. Personally I think it'll enhance it if they bring the visuals to the side.[/quote']

Agree Map deserves visuals like TH and TG.

I dunno, heavy visuals always seem to distract the crowd and make them a little less lively don't they, and one of the best things about Map is it gets the crowd jumping. Maybe if the curtains could be dropped during the last Loneliness Be Over part or something

No word on any kind of Bowie tribute then?

Matt Tweeted on 11/01:

So honoured when #bowie visited our recording sessions for Black Holes in NY where he recorded Fame w/Lennon. His genius will be missed.

I think that might be it. I knew Bowie came across them at Electric Lady during the BHaR recordings but I had no idea he said he liked Invincible, or that it was inspired by Bowie's Heroes.

In terms of Drones Tour stuff, he also Tweeted

Thanks San Diego and Vegas for great shows and understanding re the reschedule! Everything working at last. Looking forward to Chicago!

Think that may have jinxed it.

I dunno, heavy visuals always seem to distract the crowd and make them a little less lively don't they, and one of the best things about Map is it gets the crowd jumping. Maybe if the curtains could be dropped during the last Loneliness Be Over part or something

I understand. Maybe I am biased because it's my favorite song + has my favorite visuals. It just feels like one of those songs that is better with vibrant colors thrown into the mix..from the videos I've seen it looks too dark for the song of the feelings you get when you hear it.

..If any of that makes sense:$

E;11306271']I understand. Maybe I am biased because it's my favorite song + has my favorite visuals. It just feels like one of those songs that is better with vibrant colors thrown into the mix..from the videos I've seen it looks too dark for the song of the feelings you get when you hear it.

..If any of that makes sense:$

Yeah no I get you. It is a really crackin song to have visuals to, like at Wembley 07 or iTunes festival, but with this stage where with the curtains and all it does partly obscure the band I don't think it's quite work. Maybe dropped halfway