2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

Apparently a French fan met Matt today, and he said they're playing Apocalypse Please in the U.S., and they also rehearsed TSP but Matt wouldn't confirm whether or not they would play that as well. Said the U.S. gigs will have Absolution rarities in place of the Showbiz rarities of the Psycho tour.

hearsay hearsay hearsay.

Apparently a French fan met Matt today, and he said they're playing Apocalypse Please in the U.S., and they also rehearsed TSP but Matt wouldn't confirm whether or not they would play that as well. Said the U.S. gigs will have Absolution rarities in place of the Showbiz rarities of the Psycho tour.

Is your body ready

If that means Falling Away With You, Sing for Absolution, and/or Fury ----Awesome.

If it means JUST The Small Print and/or Apocalypse Please-----meh.

I could see Fury, I don't see them playing FAWY or SFA, though that would be nice. AP and TSP are both amazing live (judging from videos, as I've never seen them in person).

I could see Fury, I don't see them playing FAWY or SFA, though that would be nice. AP and TSP are both amazing live (judging from videos, as I've never seen them in person).

AP and TSP would be amazing. The piano intro in AP might be my favorite part of any Muse song, super intense. If I see a piano on stage I am going to be totally expecting it now (hopefully we get it)

Or this is all false and we get Showbiz :LOL:

This rumor just made me even more excited about the show, I didn't think that was possible! :D

I really hope they play a set similar to the last time they were at Webster Hall (plus SFA as long as I'm dreaming).

This rumor just made me even more excited about the show, I didn't think that was possible! :D

I really hope they play a set similar to the last time they were at Webster Hall (plus SFA as long as I'm dreaming).

Imagine if they play Falling Away With You? :twitchy:

Hopefully that means we still get Fury and The Groove.

I'm coming to realize I want way more songs then I will be able to get that night.

:LOL: same

but that just means we'll be happy to hear what we get!

I'll be honest, and I'm shy to admit, but I've never heard Citizen Erased live and I really wish I could.

Edited by geminisun

I'll be honest, and I'm shy to admit, but I've never heard Citizen Erased live and I really wish I could.

Same here, I need to hear it, so the speculation that they might actually have a Piano on stage makes me at least optimistic!

I just know that this will be one of the best Muse shows I will probably ever get to attend in NA. The setlist wont be radio cookie cutter bullshit either, so I will get some awesome songs, but not nearly as many as I want sadly.

Same here, I need to hear it, so the speculation that they might actually have a Piano on stage makes me at least optimistic!

I just know that this will be one of the best Muse shows I will probably ever get to attend in NA. The setlist wont be radio cookie cutter bullshit either, so I will get some awesome songs, but not nearly as many as I want sadly.

Cool :)

It'll be an amazing night.

Am I the only one here that thinks that TOADA is a better song than TSP?

What about citizen erased though

yeah definitely. looking back at the setlist for the 2007 MSG gig, that was pretty good... shame I can't remember 95% of it

I haven't heard it either. Missed it by one gig in 2010... Probably because they grouped new jersey with long island and counted it as two gigs in the same city :erm: or something like that

My buddy attended this gig: http://musewiki.org/Calgary_MacEwan_Hall_Ballroom_2004_(gig)

I'm still not fully able to deal with it. He uses the ticket at a book mark and it makes me very jealous.

Wow

I was trying to go to this one before that first MSG gig, but couldn't get tickets.

http://musewiki.org/New_York_City_Hammerstein_Ballroom_2006_(gig)

I've seen all but one of those songs at least once, but still... this webster hall gig is the first time I'll actually be seeing them at a small venue like this.