2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

I'm hopefully going to be in the city by 9AM on Friday. Planning on lining up pretty early, depending on how many others are already lined up.

As for after the show, I'm not 100% sure what I am doing yet. I promised my Aunt that I would help her out at work all day on Saturday since she is letting me stay with her to come up to the show. She lives in Connecticut, about an hour and a half from the city, so I can't stay out too late.

Hoping to leave Syracuse around 6-7. I wanna be in line by 2-3.

I'll be coming from Montreal, arriving in the city at 8am, not sure how long it will take to get to the venue, likely 30 mins walking around? I'm going to get some breakfast and some coffee and ill likely be at the venue at around 9am. I hope you guys bring your 3ds or board games

It's a small venue, so I'm hoping if we get there around 2-3 we won't be fighting for too much room inside.

You never know. You are talking about people who furiously mashed their keyboards to pry through thousands. Hardcore musefans are crazy

i won't be there until 6-7pm, but i will be an equipped muser. probably some fresh and an oil pen. you're welcome to partake before the show.

i used this same approach when i went to LA rising :LOL:

hi friends.

Planning on getting to the venue around 6:30-7 PM. Does anyone foresee this being a problem? Clearly I am not worried about being to close, just want to make sure I get in.

You'll be fine... I wont be surprised if the initial line up of people is still working on getting in at 7

Planning on getting to the venue around 6:30-7 PM. Does anyone foresee this being a problem? Clearly I am not worried about being to close, just want to make sure I get in.

Should be fine. It's a really small venue so it can't imagine having a bad seat in the house.

One other question I have is how can Webster Hall pull off having a Muse concert with an alleged start time of 8 PM and then expect to host some sort of club event in the same venue at 10 PM? Seems pretty impossible. Looks like they are attempting the same thing with Noel Gallagher on Thursday.

One other question I have is how can Webster Hall pull off having a Muse concert with an alleged start time of 8 PM and then expect to host some sort of club event in the same venue at 10 PM? Seems pretty impossible. Looks like they are attempting the same thing with Noel Gallagher on Thursday.

I'm also curious about this, but Webster Hall has multiple venues in it, and I can assume the Grand Ballroom will be open a bit later, and not right at 10? Noel Gallagher is even more impressive since his show starts at 9PM...

I'm also curious about this, but Webster Hall has multiple venues in it, and I can assume the Grand Ballroom will be open a bit later, and not right at 10? Noel Gallagher is even more impressive since his show starts at 9PM...

After trolling the internet I figured out that the actual Facebook page of the club event does not list the Grand Ballroom as one of the venues, despite Webster Hall doing so. Looks like they will just use the other venues for those nights.

Interesting - It looks like Bear Hands is a local Brooklyn band. They don't have a Webster Hall date listed on their website, so its probably not the ticket site suggesting additional shows at the same venue, and Bear Hands doesn't have another gig booked that night.

Guess I'll have to go give them a listen...

Just want to say hello and how excited I am about this gig! New forum member, but muse.mu member for a couple years now. Coming from DC, third time ever seeing Muse. Can't wait to see you all!

So I will be going to the Noel Gallagher show at Webster Hall the day before Muse. I'm thinking of just getting right back in line for Muse after the Noel festivities. Anyone crazy enough to join me? haha

Hah I'm seeing Noel too. And Lenny Kravitz tomorrow night. My own personal Webster Hall residency.

Hah I'm seeing Noel too. And Lenny Kravitz tomorrow night. My own personal Webster Hall residency.

I have a feeling we'll both be losing our hearing by the end of the week, lol. Your screen name rings a bell. I think we were both part of the early birds line at the IZOD show in 2013. If I'm not mistaken you guys ducked out in the afternoon to see the "Oblivion" film in the cinema.

AYAYAYAYAA

PRETTY MUCH! I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, so all the hype is filling up inside me right now. I thought I was never going to top the last tour, getting Fury, Agitated, Dead Star x2 and playing ping pong with Matt and Dom...

And now here we are with this and iHeart :D

PRETTY MUCH! I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, so all the hype is filling up inside me right now. I thought I was never going to top the last tour, getting Fury, Agitated, Dead Star x2 and playing ping pong with Matt and Dom...

And now here we are with this and iHeart :D

Haha wish i could leave tomorrow. Have a test tomorrow, and two finals on Thursday. :(