2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

I also got my ticket at presale yesterday! (Thanks to the guy who posted that B code. My code didn't work too)

I am very excited about this concert because whatever they will play from those intimate UK shows will be the first time they have played after 10-15 years in the US!

According to setlist.fm, these are the last time they played these songs in the US

Muscle Museum-Paramount Theatre, Seattle, WA, USA on October 4, 2006

Uno-Cotton Club, Atlanta, GA, USA on April 14, 2000

Hyper Music-never played in the US before

Assasin-Nashville Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN, USA on April 25, 2007

The Groove-Top Cats, Cincinnati, OH, USA on April 24, 2004

Futurism-never played in the US before

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/muse-53d6ebd5.html

I am in that unfortunate place where I couldn't get two tickets but my friend offered me her second, and so I really want to get my husband a ticket so I feel like less of an a-hole

Speaking of - who are these people who are selling tickets obtained yesterday on Craigslist for a lot of money? I'm a fan and never sell for more than face value. It is bad karma.

I've been trying for hours, and so far, no.

Not out of the realm of possibility, but very, very unlikely.

Edited by spotpea

I am in that unfortunate place where I couldn't get two tickets but my friend offered me her second, and so I really want to get my husband a ticket so I feel like less of an a-hole

There is probably another husband out there... I'm not so sure about the chances of another Muse show like this :rolleyes:

maybe it is a better site, but the demand for brandon flowers is absolutely tiny compared to the demand for muse tickets. it's not the killers playing a small venue.

True, but I've also bough tickets for The Killers through the same system and it actually worked. :)

I would agree with this - when Brandon did a similar small pre-album show at Webster Hall on short-ish notice in March, the tix were through Ticketweb and were easy as pie to get. It ultimately sold out but the show was very under the radar for a few days.

And somehow I managed to miss getting tickets for that BF show! :LOL:

True, but I've also bough tickets for The Killers through the same system and it actually worked. :)

I've made many dozens of purchases through ticketweb - some are easy, others are disasters like yesterday and today. The demand for Brandon Flowers or The Killers pales in comparison to the demand for Muse. No where near the same playing field.

I've made many dozens of purchases through ticketweb - some are easy, others are disasters like yesterday and today. The demand for Brandon Flowers or The Killers pales in comparison to the demand for Muse. No where near the same playing field.

So true. That's why MUSE deserves better.

StubHub has removed the ability to sell these shows on there, so at least people don't get screwed, I guess (and because StubHub offers 100% refund guarantees on the tickets...)

And ability to get good tix to the T2L shows depended on the area, to a huge extent. MN you could have gotten floor tickets at any time, but ones I wanted to go to in NY and CA sold out right away, and I couldn't get tickets to enough of the gigs to warrant going out there.

See earlier comments about photos of ID and credit card. Of course I say this because I am in NYC - but I like when shows like this can only be purchased by local residents. KROQ does it for Almost Acoustic Christmas, etc.

Whoever buys those is gonna be screwed. they're non-transferable.

I've been a muse.mu member for years (and a Muse fan even longer) but this is my first time on the forums. I really want to go to this show, especially since I live in NYC (walking distance from the venue in fact). Seeing Muse at a small venue like Webster Hall would be amazing! I tried staying up all night so I'd be awake for the sale but that backfired so basically I have to rely on the kindness of strangers now, haha. If anyone ends up needing to sell a ticket or has any extras etc. can you please PM me to let me know?

No Specific plans here, but 4 Canadians here all going down, and meeting up with two friends from NYC (4 guys 2 girls). We will have some sort of party post show!

Sweet! I am coming down from Montreal, down to party since I'm going to be stuck in the city till 8 am

I'm new to posting on the forum (and feel like I've found people who "get" me after giving it a good browse over time, :LOL:) and feel crazy excited I got my presale tix yesterday after reloading pages for over an hour... been a site member long before but never been one to hop on the boards til now. Can't wait to feel a part of this group of similarly obsessed and sincere fans :)

Anyway,

About the night of the show:

Where are some of you going after? :) Would love ideas on where our group of chicas would have fun! New to New York at nite, driving 4 hours for this show!!

also yes, posted before but Im going to in the city until 8 am so im down to party

The thing is that it's a venue-specific thing - ALL Webster Hall shows now go through TicketWeb.

Also I do believe Ticketmaster has a stake in TicketWeb...

Interesting. They do so many shows its surprising they can't handle the volume if its their own ticketing service.

Hello everyone, I like many Musers out there was unable to purchase a ticket. Even after being on the site at 9 am both presale and general sale, I still didn't get anything. If anyone manages to get an extra ticket and needs a companion, I'd be more than happy to buy and to accompany you. Please PLEASE contact me, PM me,something, I would love to go. I would love for a miracle to happen. Thank you.