2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

I want to go to this gig pretty bad. Wonder if he's desperate enough to accept face value and a bored handie from my boyfriend...

My bf IS pretty hot.

So it's come to this

muse fans whoring out their loved ones for tickets!!

Someone asked about the will call routine several posts back.... I called Webster Hall last week to see if it would be possible to pick up tickets ahead of time. They said that no, it is regular will call, and that names will be checked off at the door once doors open.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there! If anyone is down for drinks after, PM me please. Also won tickets to Saturday's show, so I'm down for a weekend blast with fellow diehard fans :)

Someone asked about the will call routine several posts back.... I called Webster Hall last week to see if it would be possible to pick up tickets ahead of time. They said that no, it is regular will call, and that names will be checked off at the door once doors open.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there! If anyone is down for drinks after, PM me please. Also won tickets to Saturday's show, so I'm down for a weekend blast with fellow diehard fans :)

Ok so basically whoever is there first will get in first? We print our tickets and present it? The confirmation gave me a confirmation number but nothing to print

Ok so basically whoever is there first will get in first? We print our tickets and present it? The confirmation gave me a confirmation number but nothing to print

Sounds like there won't be tickets at all. Your name (or whoever ordered) is on a will call list and at the door you will get that name crossed off of that list and you (and your guest) will probably get a wristband of some sort and then get to immediately walk inside.

That or they will provide you with a ticket at the will call station if NY state requires the use of paper tickets.

Bring your confirmation email, ID, and credit card used to purchase the tickets. Your name will be checked off at the door once you present those. This is what Webster Hall told me... but by all means call them to verify :)

Bring your confirmation email, ID, and credit card used to purchase the tickets. Your name will be checked off at the door once you present those. This is what Webster Hall told me... but by all means call them to verify :)

Thanks!

I just emailed them and they confirmed only confirmation email, ID and card is needed at the door.

And for sure, after the show I will be down to party, I have to stay up till 8 am for my return bus!

Come to Toronto gigs when they tour, we'll get you nice and lit after with our reasonable drinking ages!

I actually may. My friend who I'm going to Webster with goes to RIT in Rochester. So, going to Toronto may be a better choice than having him come to NYC.

I'm hopefully going to be in the city by 9AM on Friday. Planning on lining up pretty early, depending on how many others are already lined up.

As for after the show, I'm not 100% sure what I am doing yet. I promised my Aunt that I would help her out at work all day on Saturday since she is letting me stay with her to come up to the show. She lives in Connecticut, about an hour and a half from the city, so I can't stay out too late.