2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

I;m scared of getting caught in a mosh pit. Does that usually happen at Muse shows? I love to rock out, but I've never been in a mosh pit before, and I'm afraid of getting trampled or getting a black eye, or who knows what.

I was in a pit at a QotSA concert. Shit was crazy.

I;m scared of getting caught in a mosh pit. Does that usually happen at Muse shows? I love to rock out, but I've never been in a mosh pit before, and I'm afraid of getting trampled or getting a black eye, or who knows what.

I can't imagine a pit at a Muse concert getting too crazy, all things considered. Even if Muse were to play an entire show of their heaviest songs, there would still be enough "down" time. Muse is a rock band with some heavy songs. They aren't a metal band.

Although, when I saw them on The Resistance tour, people started moshing to Supermassive Black Hole. As long as there aren't any d-bags flying around with their elbows, it shouldn't be bad at all. The worst part about the whole thing will probably be finding room to breath, hahaha.

Pits are fairly common at Muse gigs (in the UK/Europe at least, not sure about NA) but there aren't too many and they're generally pretty tame so there shouldn't be any need to worry.

Glorious, please! Or City of Delusion. Or....maybe just every song on every album for an all night long show?

Glorious has long been one of my fav Muse songs- it's even my ringtone! So I would definitely lose my mind if they played it! Last time I saw them, I got Ruled by Secrecy, which was a big one, but my top two wishlist is Glorious or Endlessly. Or Sing for Absolution.

Glorious has long been one of my fav Muse songs- it's even my ringtone! So I would definitely lose my mind if they played it! Last time I saw them, I got Ruled by Secrecy, which was a big one, but my top two wishlist is Glorious or Endlessly. Or Sing for Absolution.

I got Microcuts!

If it's all will-call, with ID and credit card required, then how are some of the commenters on this article (and don't hate Brooklyn Vegan, it's a great resource) planning to make the "easy peasy" money they're bragging about? :mad:

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2015/04/muse_releasing.html

Talking out of their ass. You can't scalp the tickets.

Also it's a god damn bargain for a private 1500 show instead of a 20k show. They are just mad

Also keep in mind Muse isnt well regarded outside of its community, sure some people respect and like them, but because of Resistance and T2L, people regard them as "that twilight pop rock band that did starlight"

I'm a closet muse fan because of this..

If it's all will-call, with ID and credit card required, then how are some of the commenters on this article (and don't hate Brooklyn Vegan, it's a great resource) planning to make the "easy peasy" money they're bragging about? :mad:

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2015/04/muse_releasing.html

BrooklynVegan itself is a great site, but the comments are 90% troll-city, don't pay attention to them.

Edited by popartist