2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

It is a gamble, I've had duplicate orders cancelled just one set and both orders. You may want to call and ask

I wound up getting tickets, as did my wife, but both sets are under my name. Will this be an issue? We got both confirmation emails so I am hoping it is OK.

What is everyone expecting out of this? Wl it be similar in length and set list as the smaller venue UK shows?

well here's to hoping if they aren't happy with it they only cancel one set!

Two different devices at two different times - neither went through successfully.

If anyone ends up with tickets to sell (need 2), please let me know!

Edited by baileypup97

Just as a comparison, I just bought Brandon Flowers tickets for New York City. He used Concertmaps. They came on at 10am, I had tickets for New York and Boston secured by 10am and 30 seconds, Had them bought by 10:02am, and had a confirmation in my email inbox by 10:02pm, and his New York show was sold out by 10:02am. Some ticket servers work!

It is a gamble, I've had duplicate orders cancelled just one set and both orders. You may want to call and ask

I called yesterday. Was told they may notice and if they do both would be cancelled. Explained it was a mistake and they refunded one. Still have w confirmation for the others so I am hoping I will be OK. Still nervous R about it though and will probably log in to ticketweb daily to make sure they are still listed.

Just as a comparison, I just bought Brandon Flowers tickets for New York City. He used Concertmaps. They came on at 10am, I had tickets for New York and Boston secured by 10am and 30 seconds, Had them bought by 10:02am, and had a confirmation in my email inbox by 10:02pm, and his New York show was sold out by 10:02am. Some ticket servers work!

maybe it is a better site, but the demand for brandon flowers is absolutely tiny compared to the demand for muse tickets. it's not the killers playing a small venue.

maybe it is a better site, but the demand for brandon flowers is absolutely tiny compared to the demand for muse tickets. it's not the killers playing a small venue.

I would agree with this - when Brandon did a similar small pre-album show at Webster Hall on short-ish notice in March, the tix were through Ticketweb and were easy as pie to get. It ultimately sold out but the show was very under the radar for a few days.

I'm new to posting on the forum (and feel like I've found people who "get" me after giving it a good browse over time, :LOL:) and feel crazy excited I got my presale tix yesterday after reloading pages for over an hour... been a site member long before but never been one to hop on the boards til now. Can't wait to feel a part of this group of similarly obsessed and sincere fans :)

Anyway,

About the night of the show:

Where are some of you going after? :) Would love ideas on where our group of chicas would have fun! New to New York at nite, driving 4 hours for this show!!

About the night of the show:

Where are some of you going after? :) Would love ideas on where our group of chicas would have fun! New to New York at nite, driving 4 hours for this show!!

No Specific plans here, but 4 Canadians here all going down, and meeting up with two friends from NYC (4 guys 2 girls). We will have some sort of party post show!

I don't believe I've seen Butterflies & Hurricanes since 2007. Would love to get that again. My first Muse show was at Curiosa Fest on Randall's Island in '04, they played it then and I've seen it just a couple times since.