Victoroy

2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

It is a gamble, I've had duplicate orders cancelled just one set and both orders. You may want to call and ask

I wound up getting tickets, as did my wife, but both sets are under my name. Will this be an issue? We got both confirmation emails so I am hoping it is OK.

What is everyone expecting out of this? Wl it be similar in length and set list as the smaller venue UK shows?

Just happened AGAIN on another device. Got through the purchase process and then got sold out message. I sent an email to Ticketweb complaining, but no doubt that will get me nowhere. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It is a gamble, I've had duplicate orders cancelled just one set and both orders. You may want to call and ask

Tried earlier -- no one to answer phone.

well here's to hoping if they aren't happy with it they only cancel one set!

Tried earlier -- no one to answer phone.

that exact message kept going on and off yesterday - a few people on Reddit appeared to get them near 11 am. though I'd rather have a definitive answer then spend my morning doing this again

This show is sold out. If additional tickets are released we will make an announcement via our Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/websterhall

well here's to hoping if they aren't happy with it they only cancel one set!

Two different devices at two different times - neither went through successfully.

If anyone ends up with tickets to sell (need 2), please let me know!

Edited by baileypup97

No mail to tell me tickets were on presale yesterday. Five different devises running and still no tickets this morning. Well pissed off.

Just as a comparison, I just bought Brandon Flowers tickets for New York City. He used Concertmaps. They came on at 10am, I had tickets for New York and Boston secured by 10am and 30 seconds, Had them bought by 10:02am, and had a confirmation in my email inbox by 10:02pm, and his New York show was sold out by 10:02am. Some ticket servers work!

I've been a lurker here since 2005 but I finally made an account just to say I managed to get tickets 5 minutes ago. Keep trying guys. Flying up from Atlanta just to see em play in a club!

I called yesterday. Was told they may notice and if they do both would be cancelled. Explained it was a mistake and they refunded one. Still have w confirmation for the others so I am hoping I will be OK. Still nervous R about it though and will probably log in to ticketweb daily to make sure they are still listed.

I keep refreshing the page but still says SOLD OUT. Happy for those who got tickets. I'll try for LA later but if I don't get tickets for that either I can then conclude it's been a shitty past two days.

Just as a comparison, I just bought Brandon Flowers tickets for New York City. He used Concertmaps. They came on at 10am, I had tickets for New York and Boston secured by 10am and 30 seconds, Had them bought by 10:02am, and had a confirmation in my email inbox by 10:02pm, and his New York show was sold out by 10:02am. Some ticket servers work!

maybe it is a better site, but the demand for brandon flowers is absolutely tiny compared to the demand for muse tickets. it's not the killers playing a small venue.

maybe it is a better site, but the demand for brandon flowers is absolutely tiny compared to the demand for muse tickets. it's not the killers playing a small venue.

I would agree with this - when Brandon did a similar small pre-album show at Webster Hall on short-ish notice in March, the tix were through Ticketweb and were easy as pie to get. It ultimately sold out but the show was very under the radar for a few days.

I got 2 tickets yesterday morning. So excited that they're doing a small venue in New York, I thought I missed my chance and those days were over :') And it's just in time for my birthday!! How did Muse know? :p

Best present ever :)

Sounds cliche but I want them to play Bliss - been going to their shows since 2007 and they have not played it at any of the ones I've been at! Although, I was at that Citizen Erased show in New Jersey. :D

I'm new to posting on the forum (and feel like I've found people who "get" me after giving it a good browse over time, :LOL:) and feel crazy excited I got my presale tix yesterday after reloading pages for over an hour... been a site member long before but never been one to hop on the boards til now. Can't wait to feel a part of this group of similarly obsessed and sincere fans :)

Anyway,

About the night of the show:

Where are some of you going after? :) Would love ideas on where our group of chicas would have fun! New to New York at nite, driving 4 hours for this show!!