2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

I wonder when we'll be able to pick up our tickets from Will Call. Some venues, if you're lucky and ask nicely, will let you get them a day or two before the actual show. Which is obviously ideal as you don't have to wait on a massive line on show day.

It is one of those "immediate entry" shows, so you won't be able to get them from Will Call beforehand - you show your ID on entry, they will hand you a ticket (a technicality since paperless is illegal in NYC) and you will have to go right in.

By the way, I would like to give a HUGE "THANK YOU" to the person who posted the BF code. Without him, would have been impossible for me to get the tickets.

Whoever you are, I'll buy you a pint!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Here, Here, yes, thank you!

I refreshed the page randomly and it worked! Selected 2 tickets, paid, printed confirmation page, and the money is already gone from my checking account. Still waiting for confirmation email.

This is just a reminder to keep trying - it said that the tickets were sold out 100x for me, then randomly worked when I tried 20 minutes later!

Good luck!

Does anyone know how long the gig will last? I would need to bus back and I want to know if Ill be able to take the midnight bus

maybe a better option is we get super pumped from the gig and then go drinking til the wee small hours. ;)

yes, thank you to whomever posted that code!!!

Since I'm driving into NYC, I've never been to Webster Hall before. What is the parking situation like over there? And should I plan to be in line the morning of the show to get a decent spot?

Any and all advice is very much appreciated!

Since I'm driving into NYC, I've never been to Webster Hall before. What is the parking situation like over there? And should I plan to be in line the morning of the show to get a decent spot?

Parking will be bad - prepare to pay a good amount ($40-ish if spending the whole day), forget the street. There are other options by parking in another borough or NJ, but you really have to know what you are doing.

Parking will be bad - prepare to pay a good amount ($40-ish if spending the whole day), forget the street. There are other options by parking in another borough or NJ, but you really have to know what you are doing.

My buddy swears by parking in southwest Soho on Friday nights. Easy and FREE street parking.

Would it maybe be better to park at a subway station that's on the outskirts of the city and take the train the rest of the way? That's what I typically do in Boston.

I am staying with family up in CT, so I was contemplating on parking in CT and taking a train into the city. I'll do some research beforehand, but it sounds like paying 40 bucks for the entire day might be the easiest, but most expensive option?

I am staying with family up in CT, so I was contemplating on parking in CT and taking a train into the city. I'll do some research beforehand, but it sounds like paying 40 bucks for the entire day might be the easiest, but most expensive option?

Check out this website if you want to leave the car in a garage all day: http://nyc.bestparking.com/ There are some options to leave the car for up to 12 hours for $30 around the corner from the venue

Would it maybe be better to park at a subway station that's on the outskirts of the city and take the train the rest of the way? That's what I typically do in Boston.

That's always a good choice. NYC subway and buses are so robust, I never drive into the city. Public transportation all the way.

If you go to the Webster Hall website they say there is parking behind them or the staff will direct you to other places. Im driving to far to care! I'll park in a parking garage and walk!

Im in CT and I thought about taking the train in, but eh? Not sure I want that hassle either! I want to be in control!

if you aren't coming alone, it starts to pay to drive in my opinion, then again i hate public transport. i like being on my own schedule. there are some good deals here:

http://spothero.com/search/?latitude=40.731763&longitude=-73.98913&start_date=05-08-2015&start_time=0600PM&end_date=05-09-2015&end_time=0100AM&q=Webster%2BHall%252C%2BEast%2B11th%2BStreet%252C%2BNew%2BYork%252C%2BNY%252C%2BUnited%2BStates

i picked up the $20 parking pass already.