2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

i had the worst experience buying tickets today ever, I've been a member since 2003 and when I saw "your code is invalid" my eyes almost burst out.

I wonder how much they will be sold for now :(

now it says this:

This show is sold out. If additional tickets are released we will make an announcement via our Twitter page. http://www.twitter.com/websterhall

Edited by Hyper

what an extremely shitty day for my alarm to not go off :mad::mad::mad:

Woke up at 10.30 in a panic, rushed to the presale.... code invalid :mad:

and now, about a dozen attempts later, mostly with a variety of error messages (didnt select number of seats from nowhere, take out non-existent space) it is just saying it is sold out. Still says come back tomorrow though....

Fuck this :mad:

Guys, just got two.

Keep on trying the B code.

I've been trying since this morning....

Such a BLS, I am sorry but MUSE this time really fucked up with their fans...

They should have tell us that it was like a lottery....

I am sorry for all the others who didn't get in :mad:

Uh...... wait though........

I just refreshed the page and without asking for a code or anything, it just took me to a checkout page with two tickets in the basket.....

i'll be there jumping around like a mad bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh...... wait though........

I just refreshed the page and without asking for a code or anything, it just took me to a checkout page with two tickets in the basket.....

i'll be there jumping around like a mad bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..or perhaps... A FUCKING PSYCHO!

I just got two tix about 5 mins ago. I opened the ticketweb window up again, from the muse site link, and it did not ask for a code but offered a drop down menu to choose how many tickets. I chose two it gave them to me. I suspect it might have been registering my several code entries from earlier, but not sure. Keep trying.

A friend was just about to close a tab, and she noticed there were two in her cart. Another friend had already purchased one for her, so she was able to finalize the transaction by logging in to my account.

Will be there!

What a fiasco...

I wonder when we'll be able to pick up our tickets from Will Call. Some venues, if you're lucky and ask nicely, will let you get them a day or two before the actual show. Which is obviously ideal as you don't have to wait on a massive line on show day.

Isn't it paperless? They check your ID/Credit card at will call and walk you in once verified.

I wonder when we'll be able to pick up our tickets from Will Call. Some venues, if you're lucky and ask nicely, will let you get them a day or two before the actual show. Which is obviously ideal as you don't have to wait on a massive line on show day.

Actually, the few shows that I've been to with this kind of stipulation (all will call, must bring ID/card/etc.) check everyone in once doors open. It takes forever, but it's the fairest way since everyone is in the same boat.

I remember when I saw Arctic Monkeys at a 1,000 cap room two years ago, they had tables with all the tickets alphabetically by last name and of course I got stuck behind someone who didn't bring their credit card.

They may possibly check people in throughout the day in line, but I doubt it. It'll likely be a tedious process, hence doors at 6:30.