2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

I wound up getting tickets, as did my wife, but both sets are under my name. Will this be an issue? We got both confirmation emails so I am hoping it is OK.

What is everyone expecting out of this? Wl it be similar in length and set list as the smaller venue UK shows?

I wound up getting tickets, as did my wife, but both sets are under my name. Will this be an issue? We got both confirmation emails so I am hoping it is OK.

What is everyone expecting out of this? Wl it be similar in length and set list as the smaller venue UK shows?

I called the venue. Since my mom bought the tickets, they're under her name. I just need to bring a copy of her ID. I'm assuming you'd be fine.

I just want a hard core gig, none of this orchestral staring nonsense, lets jump around from start to finish!!

Plug In Baby for sure, would love Knights of Cydonia, but i don't see it. Showbiz would be amazing and Microcuts is totally flipping intense live! Maybe Stockholm Syndrome too!

Basically I won't sleep between now and then :)

I called the venue. Since my mom bought the tickets, they're under her name. I just need to bring a copy of her ID. I'm assuming you'd be fine.

My wife called and they said its a good thing she did. It is a strict two person limit and if they see the same name they will cancel it. They are going to try to refund one but said there is still a chance they all get cancelled. We won't know for 2-3 days! This is terrible.

Embassy suites in the meadowlands. It offers a shuttle to the port authority in the city. I've stayed at this hotel before, it's great.

How long of a trip is it?

Does the shuttle run many times per day?

Is there a return shuttle?

Basically my wife and I are flying down, so we wont have a car. We want to visit as much of Manhattan as possible so I figured a hotel there would make most sense.

But I wouldn't mind staying farther out if transport to and from was easy.

How long of a trip is it?

Does the shuttle run many times per day?

Is there a return shuttle?

Basically my wife and I are flying down, so we wont have a car. We want to visit as much of Manhattan as possible so I figured a hotel there would make most sense.

But I wouldn't mind staying farther out if transport to and from was easy.

> How long of a trip is it?

From the hotel to Port Authority I think about 15-20 min iirc. Not too bad.

> Does the shuttle run many times per day?

Yep! There's a schedule outside the bus top. Don't remember how late it runs, however.

>Is there a return shuttle?

Yes

Does anyone know what the size limit for the show is? is it about 1500?

yes right around there, but webster hall is fairly notorious for over-selling big gigs. it's not terrible, it should be great (i love the sound, it is loud), just be prepared to sweat and not have much room.

yes right around there, but webster hall is fairly notorious for over-selling big gigs. it's not terrible, it should be great (i love the sound, it is loud), just be prepared to sweat and not have much room.

Well thats fine ill arrive way early. Either way, being crowded is fine, thats what concerts are like!

Copy that.

Also do you guys know how long the show will go on for? Im debating between taking the bus at midnight on the 9th right after the show but dunno if it will cut close...

It shouldn't. The majority of big shows I've been to have been out around 11.

Which bus station? Port authority? It's a 40 min walk from the venue to Port Authority.

Is Port Authority the greyhound bus terminal?

Either way, my point is that the next bus is at 8:30.

So Either I rush the fuck out after it ends, or I party with some people...