2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

Oh, that question mark hurts me inside :( Trying my best to find a second ticket!

Just come! We're all pretty friendly, I think? It seems like, anyway.

Daily reminder

Millions of people will see your face in 4k this summer on tv

Dozens of people see my face in like 376k (human eye resolution equivalent; yes, that's nerdy of me to figure that out) every day, so meh... equals out. ;)

Edited by Corkscrewed

Here again!

I'm still looking for one ticket for the Mayan gig if anyone out there has an extra.

I now have a FRONT ROW ticket to Weenie Roast to offer as an exchange for the Mayan ticket.

:)

I was the lucky winner on Kevin and Bean yesterday morning!

CHEERS!

:eek: Congrats!

Here again!

I'm still looking for one ticket for the Mayan gig if anyone out there has an extra.

I now have a FRONT ROW ticket to Weenie Roast to offer as an exchange for the Mayan ticket.

:)

I was the lucky winner on Kevin and Bean yesterday morning!

CHEERS!

Dang, that's awesome! Congratulations!

Reading the Webster thread and someone mentioned 30+ people in line already. :eek:

Wonder if you crazy LA people will be doing that....

Anyone know if the Mayan will still have their regular club nights after the show? Just curious because I'm looking for places to park and I can buy a parking pass online and was wondering how long to book the space for.

Reading the Webster thread and someone mentioned 30+ people in line already. :eek:

Anyone know if the Mayan will still have their regular club nights after the show? Just curious because I'm looking for places to park and I can buy a parking pass online and was wondering how long to book the space for.

Oh god are you kidding? I had my heart set on barrier :noey:

I queued overnight to get barrier for L.A. Rising and just... that was the most hardcore thing I've ever done. I mean, it was worth it, but queueing for that long is BRUTAL.

Jeez. I'm dedicated, but not that dedicated. I like a comfy bed and shower before a gig at the least! If I don't get barrier, I'll go to the balcony thing if it's open for this show.

Join me in the back for a whiskey! Also, i assume if barrier isnt an option the balcony is your best option because your a tiny person lol. I'm 6'2, so views of the stage are kinda easy for me.

Join me in the back for a whiskey! Also, i assume if barrier isnt an option the balcony is your best option because your a tiny person lol. I'm 6'2, so views of the stage are kinda easy for me.

:LOL: Yup, that's my fallback plan. And if I do fail at rail, I'll need a drink fo sho. :p

Must be nice to be over 6'0 and be able to go get a nice dinner before the show and waltz in before showtime and stand at the back with a good view. If I get stuck behind someone 5'4 I'm screwed.

Well to be honest, I would only be waltzing in because i will probably be pre gaming at the nearest bar and not dinner! Annnnd, these days at Muse shows in LA its only easy for me to get a good view because of all these high school teens only knowing the songs that are played on KROQ!

Off topic a bit, does anyone know of an opening band or?

Edited by greenpower

Well to be honest, I would only be waltzing in because i probably be pre gaming at the nearest bar and not dinner! Annnnd, these days at Muse shows in LA its only easy for me to get a good view because of all these high school teens only knowing the songs that are played on KROQ!

Off topic a bit, does anyone know of an opening band or?

It's Plague Vendor! Not really my kind of thing, but anything's better than that one time Passion Pit opened for them...

It's Plague Vendor! Not really my kind of thing, but anything's better than that one time Passion Pit opened for them...

As much rock & roll that I love, I actually enjoyed Passion Pit a few years ago! Catchy shit they played!