Now that Psycho is on the Dead Inside/Psycho double A side we can officially say we will have had two by May

Is this CD release actually confirmed as being legit though? If so I'd love to see the artwork (inb4 it's just shots of the title from the lyric video, lie T2L single artworks)

Is this CD release actually confirmed as being legit though? If so I'd love to see the artwork (inb4 it's just shots of the title from the lyric video, lie T2L single artworks)

It says "sold by amazon.com" in one iirc, so doubt it's not legit at this point.

Can't really confirm something like that yet unless you tweet Tom or something. If on Amazon I don't doubt it's legitimacy given the tracks it's claiming to have on the single + release date coincides with when it "officially" releases

T2L didn't leak because I don't there was enough interest for it to leak. Hell, it was in Tescos/Wal-Marts/Targets/Best Buys around the world and not even a fucking store employee thought to put a copy up online before the thing started streaming officially.

This one has hype written all around it so I'm sure a copy will slip out of the distribution warehouses when they've done the music equivalent of "gone gold".

T2L didn't leak because I don't there was enough interest for it to leak. Hell, it was in Tescos/Wal-Marts/Targets/Best Buys around the world and not even a fucking store employee thought to put a copy up online before the thing started streaming officially.

This one has hype written all around it so I'm sure a copy will slip out of the distribution warehouses when they've done the music equivalent of "gone gold".

Or maybe the job market's not good enough that someone wanted to risk getting fired for theft, and never finding another job...

What a stupid post.

Post of the year 2015.

Compost.

What did I just read?

r u ok

67714-somethings-fucky-gif-Gah2.gif