Just like on Origin of Symmetry.

Yeah, thanks, that is good to know. I wasn't making a value judgement based on the presence of the strings and hammond organ though. I was merely pointing that out in response to jj's statement that "two minimal synths were basically the only things that were "added" to the three piece formula". Though he later clarified that he was referring to Dead Inside.

Wasn't Matt embarrassed by Charles in the end? :chuckle:

I thought that's why Unsustainable was cut from the Live in Rome DVD.

Glen Rowe's newest tweet is odd. Disco-ball type globe. The Muse fan in me is telling me he's trying to make reference to The Globalist in some way but I don't know what he could be saying

Maybe that's the production. Who knows.

Just found this ( nothing to do with drones tough..)

that was kinda painful to be honest, the girl drumming was pretty great though!

I thought that's why Unsustainable was cut from the Live in Rome DVD.

I heard that somewhere as well

Matt said he didn't want the T2L tour or the band to be remembered for the giant robot. It was also around the same time Matt said he thought the music and stage shows had gone too far, and he wanted to strip back a bit, so it makes sense now.

I don't think Health and Safety will allow drones to be used at gigs, much less a million drones :p

These things seem like they can inflict some nasty injuries... and may not be sufficiently reliable.

I don't have any experience with the GPS driven models, but the regular and first person driven ones are really difficult to fly without lots of experience, and in uncertain wind and pressure situations.

And even the really small ones can do a good deal of damage.

I've gotten sliced up bad enough with a very small one that I'd really be concerned if larger, stronger ones were flying around over me at a gig.

...I third this. So annoying seeing americans complain about not seeing them till like early next year. And then there's us, haha.

Really, really hoping that they're going to quickly come over after fuji and close splendour

And then there's us, haha.

Really though I do see some of the American complaints and don't get it. They're gonna play anyways and it'll be expansive as usual (past 2 tours have had about as many American dates and European dates).

I'm more on the line of complaining at the almost inevitable shit setlists.