Or it could be emphasis on the notion that the extent of which I am capable of not caring is boundless, it countinues infinitely etc. There is no barrier! :happy:
But how does that emphasise how much you don't care about this particular subject? All it tells us is that while you may not care about this, you could care even less. In fact, you are capable of caring infinitely less. It means absolutely nothing.

Final artwork

There's no way this could be the final artwork because it's so compressed and trashy. The previous upload for the album art was at least proper "quality". This photo is obviously very pixelated and low qual. The one that's on the main site I'm sure is the final version of the cover artwork. Fairly certain the photo post was just to grab attention, all he was saying was that his job is basically complete now. I wouldn't swear by a low-qual photo of the cover he posted unless he said "this is the final cover!"

Edited by jonisdead

There's no way this could be the final artwork because it's so compressed and trashy. The previous upload for the album art was at least proper "quality". This photo is obviously very pixelated and low qual. The one that's on the main site I'm sure is the final version of the cover artwork. Fairly certain the photo post was just to grab attention, all he was saying was that his job is basically complete now. I wouldn't swear by a low-qual photo of the cover he posted unless he said "this is the final cover!"

literally shut the fuck up oh my god

Come on, I know you can do better than this.

Instagram compresses the shit out of all photos...

http://www.popphoto.com/news/2015/02/what-happens-when-you-upload-same-photo-to-instagram-hundreds-times

...Oh dear.