Anyone think the yet-unannounced tour in support of "Drones" will have "The Wall"-esque conceptual live shows? The festival shows possibly giving more time to discuss the possibilities?

I say yes. I think there will be many comparisons between this record and "The Wall"...

What do you mean?

They say "What’s on the line? A trip to see Muse play at a small club in a big city! We’ll fly you there" so it might mean they're not doing gigs in Canada.

Exactly what I thought

And @mrpsycho (dont know how to multiquote) they will be announcing the content at 8 (which is in around 4-5 hours) and I think the first winners

What do you mean?

They say "What’s on the line? A trip to see Muse play at a small club in a big city! We’ll fly you there" so it might mean they're not doing gigs in Canada.

Canada has big cities though. I don't see why they'd announce a competition for something not even in their own country.

EDIT: Also have something coming your way shortly...

It's nothing exciting, I'm just trying to figure out what the reversed vocals are in The Globalist. Not gonna upload anything since it's late but I'm working on it-ish. I'll have a little decode for you guys in a minute.

Can you make out something from it?

"Inside... a fucking cycle. You should stop... doing mind control. I'm feeling desolate... another second kill. I don't see who's gonna surviiiiiiiiiive!"

Yay

Very hard to hear though since I'm naff at equalizing and whatnot, I just ran it backwards through iMovie at 40% speed, upped the pitch 3 octaves to where it sounds basically like Matt and listened as hard as I could since I don't know how to isolate the vocals.

EDIT: The "I'm feeling desolate" part is at a different speed from the rest (although they're all at varying speeds) but this one in particular is more muddy so it was just a guess based on what mumblings I could make out. Nearly 90%-100% about the rest except for the "you should stop...doing," i'm about 60-80% on that but "mind control" is 100%.

EDIT #2: PM me if you want the clip I made for yourself

Edited by jonisdead