I don't see the point of putting covers on studio albums.. I mean, sure, make covers if you want to, it's fun, but why would you want somebody else's music on your album? put it on youtube if you want to share it or something..

http://www.hervelegersforuk.com

Max Azria's Herve Leger (Herve Leger) from France, the brand established in 1985, is a famous fashion design house in Paris. Herve Leger (Herve Leger) dress is committed to shaping the women's physical beauty, there are lines showing gentle sense of female silhouettes. Herve Leger (Herve Leger) of clothing everywhere are cut close to the body, carving out the perfect female body shape, and thus get the image of "bandage dress" name. Whether on the red carpet to attend the ceremony or participate in town meetings, Herve Leger (Herve Leger) of clothing will be for you to create a memorable image.

is this a bot? if it is vBulletin have a big problem. And if it's not. well wrong gig my friend.

I like the song integration thing like Collateral Damage. Maybe not exactly in the way Muse did it but just the idea of it. Mixing new things with existing things, like the 2001 soundtrack.

Plus, it's not exactly new for the band. Collateral Damage, Prelude in G Minor in Grand Omega Bosses, Mon Cœur S'ouvre À Ta Voix in I Belong To You, there might even be a couple of others I'm forgetting.

Using L'Arena isn't really a big deal imo.

What is all that "covers on studio albums" thing about? Why are we discussing it? What did I miss?

A cohesive chunk of what appears to be the making of Drones leaked, highlighting The Globalist and Defector. People are complaining because they sound "similar" to other songs, apparently...