Yeah, I've pre-ordered it. I hope there will be but I think it will just be Dead Inside/Psycho

Could always be some b-sides :rolleyes:

Also, not sure if it's the same as yours but my expected delivery date is 23rd of May. Seems a bit late for it's release, especially the fact that I have amazon prime too :erm:

The addition of an external producer certainly raises the possibility of b-sides, but I severely doubt it.

Was there any news before BHR came out regarding singles and new songs on them? Or at least was there concrete knowledge that b-sides would appear before?

Also, not sure if it's the same as yours but my expected delivery date is 23rd of May. Seems a bit late for it's release, especially the fact that I have amazon prime too :erm:

I've pre-ordered it too and I have the exact same delivery date under Prime. Would be the 26th if I did it under normal delivery. Seems a bit weird. A glitch on Amazon's end perhaps?

The addition of an external producer certainly raises the possibility of b-sides, but I severely doubt it.

Was there any news before BHR came out regarding singles and new songs on them? Or at least was there concrete knowledge that b-sides would appear before?

Not sure about BH&R or TR but, iirc, they specifically said before T2L came out that they weren't doing b-sides for that album. To my knowledge, they haven't said that this time so I guess it's a possibility, I'm doubtful though.

It's been so long since we had an original b-side (apart from Who Knows Who, but even that felt more like a side-project than a Muse song to me) that the concept of getting one seems weird to me at this point.

I'm going to the iheart gig so if I run into anyone, I'll ask about b-sides. I want to know about that Sign o the Times studio version they promised "next time we're in the studio"

Pls also post an album review here when you're done pls

I'm going to the iheart gig so if I run into anyone, I'll ask about b-sides. I want to know about that Sign o the Times studio version they promised "next time we're in the studio"

Is that the prewview of all songs thing?

Is that the prewview of all songs thing?

Yeah, live performance plus a listening party. Don't know how they're going to do it but it's definitely going to be a weird gig

Not expecting rarities though, it's iheartradio

Pls also post an album review here when you're done pls

I'll try to do a better job than the people who said Follow Me was like Map of the Problematique mixed with Dead Star

Yeah, live performance plus a listening party. Don't know how they're going to do it but it's definitely going to be a weird gig

Not expecting rarities though, it's iheartradio

I'll try to do a better job than the people who said Follow Me was like Map of the Problematique mixed with Dead Star

Im really wondering how they will do it.

How many people are invited? Are they going to make you listen to the songs all in a group one by one or sit you down with headphones?

Yeah it said 23rd for me too.

I predict the length of the tracks (minus the two preludes/interludes Drill Sergeant and JFK) will be averagely very long, akin to The Resistance. That is because there are going to be a good number of composite and innerly diverse tracks (Reapers and The Handler correlate with that), with the 10-mins tour-de-force of The Globalist being the aphex of it all.