I don't wanna be salty about no Manchester but, damn man, that crowd deserved to be on the DVD. Easily either the best or joint-best crowd of the tour imo.

Hopefully they'll use something from MA as the Christmas present, maybe Dead Star or The Groove.

I don't wanna be salty about no Manchester but, damn man, that crowd deserved to be on the DVD. Easily either the best or joint-best crowd of the tour imo.

Hopefully they'll use something from MA as the Christmas present, maybe Dead Star or The Groove.

Would love Dead Star from Mancs, it was huuuge.

I'd be happy if there were decent fan videos of any of those where there isn't some ass wailing for minutes on end. :noey:

I get being excited, but do you have to moan through the entire set?

The Groove at Brighton there is a really good quality audio/video for, posted by Nath Alie on YT. The other songs do generally have people screaming etc throughout

On the note of crowd screaming, that person going AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH right before the second chorus of Exeter MM always gets me

I'm ok it with that as long as it was a result of witnessing that epic feedback arm swing matt did there.

Jessica posted this on fb.

http://lamusicblog.com/2015/05/news/muse-live-from-the-mayan-coming-to-directv/

It'll be streamed in 4K but not until "summer". Which sucks but at least by then it can be ripped in its HD glory

Interesting!

I wonder if Muse will play the iTunes festival? I remember that was the first HD concert I downloaded when T2L was fresh.

Interesting!

I wonder if Muse will play the iTunes festival? I remember that was the first HD concert I downloaded when T2L was fresh.

I think that was the first they did in HD for that album cycle too. I don't know, it depends on whether their touring schedule would allow that date

Jessica posted this on fb.

http://lamusicblog.com/2015/05/news/muse-live-from-the-mayan-coming-to-directv/

It'll be streamed in 4K but not until "summer". Which sucks but at least by then it can be ripped in its HD glory

awesome, I dont have tv so I hope someone can...somehow...record it

i'll be at webster hall so im guessing they will play almost the same things

also it says it will be streamed in the summer, so after the album comes out?

Could this mean new songs will be played?

Edited by SpideyMTL