Removing two songs from the standard Making Of and making them bonus features instead didn't make any sense either but they did that on the T2L DVD. Also, the leaked video was barely over ten minutes to be fair so they could've easily just rounded it down.

Not saying it's definite but I don't really see anything fishy about it.

Same. Nothing fishy about it, though it's definitely annoying.

Am I right in saying Mercy and Drones are the only songs we still know nothing about?

My (incredibly optimistic) prediction is we'll see Mercy (assuming that website's description is legit) come out a month before album release... Who knows though

Am I right in saying Mercy and Drones are the only songs we still know nothing about?

My (incredibly optimistic) prediction is we'll see Mercy (assuming that website's description is legit) come out a month before album release... Who knows though

Brace for disappointment then just like the "Reapers Studio Version Club"

Nah, way too early. If Mercy is the next single and it does come out before the album (which I'd assume it will if that site's legit, otherwise why advertise it alongside Psycho and DI?), I reckon we'll get it a week or two before the album comes out. Could be the new song they premier at Big Weekend.

Also that Matt said Showbiz will be played once or twice at least. And Citizen Erased will be played at Download.

Source? Was this recently?

I'm not a huge fan of The Small Print and Apocalypse Please, but I could see The Small Print kicking serious ass live.

Also, to stay on topic, I've been sort of writing off "JFK" as a filler track similar to the "Drill Instructor" track, but from the recent interview they gave, it sounds like Muse actually did write some music to accompany the JFK speech. I'm glad to see they did write some music for it.

My mistake, Montreux was the early version with the weird "I'm breaking your moves" lyric.

Although still sounded awesome, can't believe they ditched TSP after only one tour (although can see why if they thought it sounded too generic punk/rock).

always thought it was "breaking your rules"

it sounded pretty big on the Abso tour but imo they've got better songs

I think it's a shame they've never included anything as far as the songwriting process goes for any of the songs/records, only things pertaining to how they're tracked.

I guess a lot of the songwriting process is just Matt fiddling around with things on the piano to start with and wouldn't be as interesting on view, I'd love to see some of Matt recording vocals to be honest.

But The Handler wasn't performed during the psycho tour, aye....:stunned:

It was sussed out a few pages back that the Handler will be from a sound check from one of the dates

I really hope it won't be just 10 minutes...and I highly doubt they mean 10 minutes bonus than what others are getting since its only available in the Deluxe...Also the leaked video already is 11:30 mins

Oh well.

Also I do not think Mercy will be the next single, mainly because Matt described it to be one of the darkest ends of the album. Time will tell really.

Edited by SpideyMTL

always thought it was "breaking your rules"

it sounded pretty big on the Abso tour but imo they've got better songs

I guess a lot of the songwriting process is just Matt fiddling around with things on the piano to start with and wouldn't be as interesting on view, I'd love to see some of Matt recording vocals to be honest.

It was sussed out a few pages back that the Handler will be from a sound check from one of the dates

heh my bad, i haven't visited the forum in a while

Nice fan video from yesterday

and this Kevin said on twitter, facebook etc. that there will be an european arena tour next year february to april! If the band tells this to fans, and if it is true, we might get more details soon i guess!

This was posted yesterday. I moved the discussion here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=92196&page=95

Please keep tour discussion in that thread and use this for new album discussion. Thanks!

theyre talking about the tour thread.

Oh. I did that already.

We post news here, like the one about the upcoming tour, but it is not ok...

This would be my explanation or reason for it.

That's because this section we're posting in now is about albums and songs. There's an entire section of the board devoted to touring. You can post touring news in the tour section. http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Edited by JessicaSarahS